X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daim what a car! inspires me to look for a E36
    www.belgiantrabants.be

Comment

• Scott u have one of the nicest e36 cars around hope u keep this for a long time and the wheels are fantastic looking on the touring��

Comment

• Originally posted by earlycobra View Post
        Love wagons, great build!
        Originally posted by gilf View Post
        daim what a car! inspires me to look for a E36
        Originally posted by robby
        keep up the good work
        Originally posted by Tommybmw View Post
        Scott u have one of the nicest e36 cars around hope u keep this for a long time and the wheels are fantastic looking on the touring��
        Cheers lads, appreciate it.

So a few weeks a go I was refitting the viscous fan. It slipped off as I was about to tighten it up and put a hole in the radiator. Wonderful, right?

So as I stood there watching litres of old coolant flow out, I figured I'd go ahead and replace a few bits of the cooling system, since I'm fairly sure it was all the original stuff and I want to take it abroad this year and we all know how much E36's love to overheat.

So, what I changed - The water pump, thermostat, thermostat housing, aux belt tensioner, aux belt and the radiator with BMW coolant. I tried to use as many OEM like parts as I could, as a few parts are quite important.

Keen to get it all done today, I got the new rad out to swap some bits over and I ran into my first problem. Wrong rad! I think this is for non air con car. But I should be able to swap it tomorrow.

I pressed on however and got all the other parts fitted. New pump in with the aux tensioner as well as the thermostat, housing and belt.

I picked up some new wheels for the daily as well. £100 for some staggered 17's, I thought those days were long gone, but apparently not!

Now I can continue with my 9j square set up on the silver Touring

Comment

• Apparently I'm the only one who can't seem to find good deals on oem wheels

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• wheels are looking good scott!
            Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
              Apparently I'm the only one who can't seem to find good deals on oem wheels
              Ah quindi non tieni quei fantastici cerchi?

Comment

• Dang those wheels look great !
                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
                  Ah quindi non tieni quei fantastici cerchi?
                  Certo che si, cos'hai capito, ne voglio altri 4 uguali

Comment

• £100 for this wheels ? Me too I need

Good looks
                    My E46 >>> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...6-330i-Touring

My E36 restoration >> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...50#post1582550

https://www.instagram.com/dres2x/?hl=fr

https://www.instagram.com/dres2x_landscape_urban/?hl=fr

/ / / M F A S C I N A T I O N ®
                    m o t o r s p o r t c u l t u r e

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                      Apparently I'm the only one who can't seem to find good deals on oem wheels
                      These were just a lucky find. Good deals are out there!

Originally posted by Benwalsh91 View Post
                      wheels are looking good scott!
                      Thanks man

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                      Dang those wheels look great !
                      Thanks dude!

Originally posted by dres2x View Post
                      £100 for this wheels ? Me too I need

Good looks
                      Yeah, thank you man. Wheels were just a good deal. Had some unfortunate issues with fitting the tyres however, so I've ordered two new rears

Comment

• I following you on Insta and your red daily touring is idol for my winterbeater touring!

Comment

• Originally posted by GytisD View Post
                          I following you on Insta and your red daily touring is idol for my winterbeater touring!
                          Thanks dude. They are easy to make look cool with the right set of wheels.

Here's a couple of snow pics with the daily, still having some tyre trouble, so will probably order 2 new fronts next month, I'm currently super skint.

Comment

• Your daily sits better than most people's project cars.

I really love these. Not helping my E36 itch at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Ceedark View Post
                              Your daily sits better than most people's project cars.

I really love these. Not helping my E36 itch at all
                              Haha it's alright I suppose! Front could use some work, but I've got some other bits to sort first

Comment

• Hella camber in the rear!
                                Such a nice touring, perfect heights too, I'm trying to get similar fitment for my coupe
                                needs fat side plastic strips tho, as you have in the silver one imho

Comment

Working...
                                X