• Show
Clear All

• The love for this touring is real.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
      The love for this touring is real.
      Thank you my dude!

I shot a couple quick photos whilst I was out this morning.

Comment

• They look sick!

Comment

• Digging the spaced out look
          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• The spaced out look is great, I love me some turbines.

"Emmaline" B8.5 Audi A4 2.0TFSI Quattro 6MT Build Thread
            "Ophelia" MK7.5 Volkswagen GTI SE Performance 6MT Build Thread

MKIV Volkswagen Golf GLS 2.0 5MT Coming Soon to a Forum Near You

RIP "Effy" E60 BMW 530xi 6MT [N52] Build Thread
            SOLD"Adéline"B5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5MT Build Thread

Comment

• Managed to grab another couple of fresh pics before I put the car away for winter. Plans and parts already accumulating for next year, so I'm looking forward to that, but for now, enjoy some pics I guess

Comment

• Spent last weekend in Munich doing all things BMW. Went to the Museum and BMW Welt and visited BMW Classic before we came home. It was so good, happily do it all over again.

Here's some pics from my phone, I'll probably post a bunch more when I get a chance.

Got lucky at a dealership in Munich and BMW Classic, brought a load of plate frames back because they're cool as fuck.

Today I decided to start clearing up some of the wiring in my engine bay, so that it's ready for when I take it home at some point to have the engine bay painted. The left hand side is almost how I want it, just need to remove some unwanted brackets and neaten up the headlight wiring. The right hand side will need a lot more thought and work, as that is where all the headlight loom is.

I've got some engine raisers to fit as well as relocating the fuel filter, I'd like to take the car to Europe next year, so want to get these jobs done and out of the way for stress free driving.

Comment

• Car is so so so clean man. You can't beat a tastefully done e36 on m systems.
                  [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
                  [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
                  Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

• Was so good to meet you last weekend, man! Been too long.

Bring that thing over next year so I can steal it

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Got round to fitting some engine raisers today. Bit of a fuck around from the get go and I've still a bit more to do.

Initially the thread on the engine mounts needed shortened, so took them to the work garage and set about them with the angle grinder.

Forgot to take after pictures, because I was stressed about how much of a shit job refitting them was, ended up moving the rack, separating the UJ and partially dropping the subframe. I have some before pics, so I'll take some more when it's all back together.

I also bought a super rare interior (for the UK anyway) from Germany which Bastien and hopefully myself are picking up next weekend. I'm really looking forward to having it in the car, I think it will look really great.

Comment

• 95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Interesting, why raise the engine?

Comment

• Originally posted by michel3171 View Post
                            Interesting, why raise the engine?
                            Probably to stop it from kissing the ground.
                            Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

• download getpak market

download getpak market

Comment

• Is the engine mount spacers a kit or did you have them machined? How tall are they?

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

Working...
                                X