X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it worked wonders on my golf
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Thats why I use already. But it's no use when people slow down to 30mph on the motorway

Comment

• I love this thing, its perfect. throwing stars suit it so well

Should be buying a 328 saloon from a friend in the next couple of months but ive always wanted a touring just the saloon is very tidy and a good price.
        Vw Golf '90 (AHU tdi)

Vw Touran (2.0 tdi SE)

Nissan Skyline (r32 gts-4)

Vw Lupo - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
          Thats why I use already. But it's no use when people slow down to 30mph on the motorway
          yup then it defo does not work
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Aside from taking the Touring to a local BMW Show, not much has happened over the last few weeks. Trying to watch my money a little bit and with the pound coin dropping, I figured I'd hold off on buying a few bits and bobs from Japan.

Here's some photographs from the show. These lovely chaps parked next to me with some Throwing Stars and a whole heap of camber! Nice to see both cars got a decent amount of attention throughout the day.

I did however lower it slightly at the weekend and fiddle with the fitment. Now running a touch more camber up front and a 5mm spacer and it's sitting pretty much where I want it. Rear is a few mm lower now too. I have some very slight rubbing issues that I want to sort, other than that, I'm very pleased with how it looks and sits now!

Comment

• Small update on the Touring, I'm driving home to Scotland for a show and to take it easy for a week. Figured now would be a good time to upgrade my speakers and headunit.

Fitted the speakers yesterday and got the headunit in tonight. Sound is so much better, definitely missing the bass though!

Comment

• I would expect more bass?

Interesting about the no wipers. Is it still road legal?

*Click Sigpic For Journal*

Comment

• Absolutely beautiful car
                  Enjoyed reading through the thread and seeing the progress you have made
                  Good to see someone local on here as well

Comment

• Not long back from a lovey trip home to Scotland. Car ran great all the way up bar a few odd issues that I'll get onto in a second.

Most of this post is probably going to be an overload of pictures, so I do apologise.

Taped the front of the car up for the drive home, had the car filled to the brim inside, so took the Throwing Stars off because I didn't want to chance hitting the arch on the way up.

Made it home in one piece and put the wheels back on. Reason I came up was for a show called Cleanfest, which is or would have been my local show if I still stayed in Scotland. So I got it all clean for that.

Some photographs from the show

And to my complete surprise, the wee Touring even won a Top 10 award which I was over the moon about considering some of the other cars that were present. Lovely wee award and some Kleen Freaks goodies.

Whilst I was sitting in the queue for the show, the car got a little hot. Thankfully I noticed before it got too hot, but I lost a little coolant from somewhere. My pal Chris mentioned my viscous fan clutch was a bit broken, so I ordered one at the show and it turned up the Tuesday after.

Whilst I had that to do, I also gave the car a good service with fresh plugs, oil filter and oil. Hoping to do the gearbox and diff oil shortly with the use of a friends ramp.

Old fan clutch pretty gunked up with crud.

I then noticed my AUX fan was stuck, or didn't move at all. So I took that out to see if it was broken and it was, took almost 12v to get it to turn, so it's definitely bad. On the look out for a working one if anyone has one!?

Plugs that came out were relatively OK.

Oil change

After that was all buttoned up, I didn't really do much apart from head to Aberdeen to shoot some friends cars and then just enjoyed being home.

Comment

• well done on the award buddy

Comment

• That is one nice e36 you have mate,well done on the award aswell

Comment

• Originally posted by Staticsri View Post
                          That is one nice e36 you have mate,well done on the award aswell
                          I second all that.
                          My Instagram feed.
                          My Flickr stream.
                          My bagged B5 build thread.

Classic Joyce Photo

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilz_vagroots View Post
                            well done on the award buddy
                            Originally posted by Staticsri View Post
                            That is one nice e36 you have mate,well done on the award aswell
                            Originally posted by alexandermjoyce View Post
                            I second all that.
                            Thanks dudes!

Haven't done much to the Touring recently - my daily driver has been giving me a few problems so i've been concentrating on that.

Tonight I fitted some projector shrouds, really makes the front end look more modern and I got it cleaned for RollHard's Cressing show on Sunday. Really looking forward to it, can't wait.

Comment

• I'm going to have a good snoop around this tomorrow, I didn't spend enough time on it at Players

I'm well excited for the show actually, the venue looks amazing

I'll see ya tomorrow mate

Comment

• Had a great time at RollHard: The Show at Cressing Temple barns in Essex. For out first show the turnout was unbelievable. So many good cars and a lot of foreign presence with dudes from Belguim, Germany and France joining us.

Thanks to those who I met on Sunday, great to meet you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X