• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooooo good=)
    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• sweet tiny baby jesus the stars look INSANE. You very well have my favorite touring on the board. Love it dude! Mount the wheels!!! MORE PICTURES!!!!! GOOOO!!!
      Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• Man that is sweet!!! Nearly the perfect plate too! (LOY) Subbed to this thread for sure! Can't wait to see the throwing stars on there
        Slowly modifying a VW Bora to my taste...
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
          Sooooo good=)
          Originally posted by mikey G View Post
          sweet tiny baby jesus the stars look INSANE. You very well have my favorite touring on the board. Love it dude! Mount the wheels!!! MORE PICTURES!!!!! GOOOO!!!
          Originally posted by e30chris View Post
          Man that is sweet!!! Nearly the perfect plate too! (LOY) Subbed to this thread for sure! Can't wait to see the throwing stars on there
          Thanks guys. I'm really, really happy with how they've turned out. Was worth all the time I put into them, can't wait for winter to be over now haha.

I'll have better pics soon, I want to do some product-like shots of them.

Comment

• so clean.... do you have stock fenders..?? or have you rolled them a bit..??

Comment

• Probobly the biggest anticipation of 2015 for me will be seeing these wheels mounted. So sick!
              Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• You can't just do this to us, tease us with the perfect wheels and not even chuck 'em on the car and get us some pictures! D: As always though the car is pretty much perfect, and I want April to hurry up now haha

Comment

• Fvcking sick pal, maybe on the off chance you're ever back down in Paisley sometime, I'll get to see it...I'm originally from Paisley hahaha!! Fully sick bro, keep up the good work =)!! Epic photography as well man

Nath
                  I take picture too, sometimes.

Mini content inside.

Instagram.

Tumblr.

Comment

• Originally posted by jkh View Post
                    so clean.... do you have stock fenders..?? or have you rolled them a bit..??
                    My arches have been hammered flat, but still retain the stock lines of the car. Not much pull at all.

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
                    Probobly the biggest anticipation of 2015 for me will be seeing these wheels mounted. So sick!
                    Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                    You can't just do this to us, tease us with the perfect wheels and not even chuck 'em on the car and get us some pictures! D: As always though the car is pretty much perfect, and I want April to hurry up now haha
                    Originally posted by NathanE-94 View Post
                    Fvcking sick pal, maybe on the off chance you're ever back down in Paisley sometime, I'll get to see it...I'm originally from Paisley hahaha!! Fully sick bro, keep up the good work =)!! Epic photography as well man

Nath

Haha, thanks for all the kind words guys, cheers.

i'm about to do the track rod ends and wheel bearings in prep for the MOT..so there could be the chance of a sneaky test fit!

Comment

• You been teasing too long man! I love seeing the little on instagram every now again and I can't say I'm bored when I see it again on here. Top work as usual dude!

Comment

• Car is insanely good looking, don't have the chance to see the e36 tourings in South Africa, Great work on the car and the pics are just great as-well.
                        just lower your car and enjoy it..

Comment

• Hmmmm yeeesss everyone loves a cheeky little test fit

Comment

• Hi, nice looking touring. Both out cars were the same standard but have taken slightly different routes !!

From glasgow so might see you about. You fitted the throwing stars ?

Cheers Ross

Comment

• Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                              Hmmmm yeeesss everyone loves a cheeky little test fit
                              I need to get new bolts for the covers first!

Originally posted by Honeyman328 View Post
                              Hi, nice looking touring. Both out cars were the same standard but have taken slightly different routes !!

From glasgow so might see you about. You fitted the throwing stars ?

Cheers Ross
                              Nope, Stars are still sitting in my room, will just leave them off until next year.

Suppose I should update whist I'm here.

So ever since I fitted the top mounts, I've had a knocking noise from the passenger side, I figured it was a ball joint was away and right enough, the track rod end was toast. But that didn't fix it, so I replaced the ARB links which were worn..that didn't fix it either! So I'm thinking it's the top mount itself.

I've started picking up a few parts for next years look. So I got a few bulb holders so I can run my indicators as sidelights too, will need to stop by the auto electricions to see if there's an easy way to turn them off when I push the indicator - I don't want someone crashing into me because I confused them! haha.

I found an M3 washer bottle too and bought that so I can relocate it to the bumper, which is will be the start of the engine bay clean up. I'll be getting rid of the brackets, re-locacting the earth and then hiding the wiring for the lights and having the towers painted.

I also snapped up a rear blind/dog guard this morning which I've fitted, but I just need to fit the hooks in the headliner so I can use the blind as a little oem+ extra.

Also, in this months PBMW, you can see some of my photos from when I went to Gatebil. Can't say how happy I am to see some of my work in a magazine, feels so good.

My friends with the Civics are looking into getting a new Unit in town. I don't know what is going on with my job, but hopefully I can keep it, I'd love to finally afford a place to work on the cars in the dry.

And bbb-bonus pics

Comment

• Scott let me drive this once - I bet you are all jealous

Read your Gatebil coverage in PBMW it was fully awesome man.

If you are heading to Driftland this weekend we could do a top secret test fit of some 9s if you like?

Comment

Working...
                                X