2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
    , on Flickr
    IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

• Originally posted by mike-81-240d View Post
      Nailed it!
      Thank you

Much happier with the height now that it's settled. The passenger side is just a tad higher though

Comment

• damn! car looks amazing, i love the touring
        My 95' m3

87' e30 build

Comment

• New plates now man
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by d.parker View Post
            damn! car looks amazing, i love the touring
            Thanks!

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
            New plates now man
            Yeah, I need some really bad. Might not be able to afford them this month, skint!

Comment

• Got a roll of film developed the other night, which had a couple shots of the car on it. More snapshots really, but here they are anyway

Last edited by Minuki; 09-10-2013, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Had a couple of problems today - Turned the car on and the TCS and ABS lights stayed on. S I took the wheels off and made sure everything was connected properly, all seemed well. But they still wouldn't turn off.

Then when I was going to go and skate, I could hear something catching on the front right. I thought it was the brake back plate, but it turned out to be the pad retainer touching the wheel. So that's sorted now.

Comment

• ABS and TCS lights went off last night - hooray! Just as well as my MOT is up. So tonight I'm raising the car so that it can get on the ramps.

I borrowed a 5DMK2 from college to do some food photography. But I thought it would be rude not to shoot the car. I found another rad location!

I need to go full frame soon.

Comment

• Scott, if you weren't on the other side of a large pond, I'd dry hump the shit out of your car. Just sayin'.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Yes! Looks epic!

Comment

• Your photo skills are growing by leaps and bounds everytime you post a new set, it seems.

Love the film shots. What film were you using?

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Just read through all of this for some lunchtime read....awesome thread. As has been said before, proper prep and doing it right. Love it. Subbed!

Comment

• Originally posted by NeilP View Post
                            Yes! Looks epic!
                            Thanks!

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                            Scott, if you weren't on the other side of a large pond, I'd dry hump the shit out of your car. Just sayin'.

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                            Your photo skills are growing by leaps and bounds everytime you post a new set, it seems.

Love the film shots. What film were you using?
                            Thanks Bastien. Having the car is good practice for me I was shooting Fujifilm C200

Originally posted by dubb View Post
                            Just read through all of this for some lunchtime read....awesome thread. As has been said before, proper prep and doing it right. Love it. Subbed!
                            Thanks man, much appreciated

Comment

• Car went in for it's MOT (Yearly roadworthy check) today and failed on a couple things

R/H Track Rod
                              L/H Ball joint
                              Handbrake
                              Airbag light

I've already diagnosed and fixed the airbag light and in the process of swapping the lower arm and track rod end. Which I will have to do tomorrow, cause it got too late for the hammers!

Thanks to Chris (jimmybacon) for lending me the diagnostic machine thingy! Much appreciated

Here's some more film snaps too

Yeah. I take too many photos of my car
                              Last edited by Minuki; 09-18-2013, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• So after a fucking battle with the track rod ends, I got them sorted, well, my Dad got them sorted as we had to resort to heating it up and then grinding through until we were just about touching the threads! And even then it wasn't easy.

Killed it!

So after all that, the car has pretty much all new suspension and brakes. Which resulted in it flying through the re-test! With no advisory's!

She's back down now. The alignment is a bit iffy, so that will get sorted this week

Comment

Working...
                                X