No announcement yet.

Scott's E36 Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your painter's done a good job, from what I can see in the photos. It'll look ace after a flat an polish.
    Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
    Internet high five for you.

Comment

• Very nice dude! Now......lower it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by nellydragracer View Post
        Your painter's done a good job, from what I can see in the photos. It'll look ace after a flat an polish.
        It's been compounded and glazed. Pretty dusty though, will get some decent pics once it's been prepped for the show on Sunday.

Originally posted by Mini 360 View Post
        Very nice dude! Now......lower it.....
        Thanks man. Don't suppose you're going to Svag on Sunday?

Comment

• Can you fold your rear seats down with the head rests installed? I'd like to have rear seat head rests in my E30 Touring but I'm quite sure the rear seats won't fold forward with them installed.

Also, you mentioned throwing stars earlier in the thread; look at this pic and squint and you'll have an idea of the look

Comment

• Scott! SO NICE AND SHINNY!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
              Can you fold your rear seats down with the head rests installed? I'd like to have rear seat head rests in my E30 Touring but I'm quite sure the rear seats won't fold forward with them installed.

Also, you mentioned throwing stars earlier in the thread; look at this pic and squint and you'll have an idea of the look
              Yep, you can fold them right down.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              Scott! SO NICE AND SHINNY!
              Right? Can't wait to get it back

Comment

• Changed the front pads and discs today. Good job I did, these were gubbed!

New ones

Oh and I fitted the coilovers too

Lowered it onto some breaks to see where I was at

Front was a wee bitty too low! Raised it up a touch, coils still need to settle

So after a few adjustments, the car now looks like this

Hoping the rear settles down a bit more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                  Changed the front pads and discs today. Good job I did, these were gubbed!

New ones

Oh and I fitted the coilovers too

Lowered it onto some breaks to see where I was at

Front was a wee bitty too low! Raised it up a touch, coils still need to settle

So after a few adjustments, the car now looks like this

Hoping the rear settles down a bit more.

I do too but man that looks clean great job

W123 BUILD

500SEL BUILD

Comment

• Looking soooo good already....
                    You motivate me....

Finally ordered some coils for my Touring...
                    Already got some wheels, but they need alot of TLC..

Comment

• Thanks guys. Definitely room to lower it some more.

Comment

• Looking good, Scott. You still got the perches/rubber pads in the rear?
                        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                        Internet high five for you.

Comment

• Damn dude. This turned out really good. Props for fixing all that rust, the right way.

Also, Style 32's are pretty much my favorite OEM BMW wheel.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by nellydragracer View Post
                            Looking good, Scott. You still got the perches/rubber pads in the rear?
                            Yep, still got all that in. I think I have about 10mm of adjustment left.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            Damn dude. This turned out really good. Props for fixing all that rust, the right way.

Also, Style 32's are pretty much my favorite OEM BMW wheel.
                            Thanks a lot, Andy. Appreciate it. Yeah, Style 32's are one of my favorites too!

Missed the show today, my ABS and TCS lights came on as I pulled into the drive last night, so I decided to play it safe. Don't have any visible leaks, but I think the right hand caliper is at fault. I'll source a reconditioned one this week and hopefully that will solve my soft-ish pedal.

But anyway. Took it for a little drive and all seems well. I got some ok shots, although the car is suuper dirty and the lighting is crap. I'll get some better ones once it clears up.

Comment

• Oh my God this build is sex. I don't really care for silver, but this looks 'mazing. Good work man, sub'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by 96E36 View Post
                                Oh my God this build is sex. I don't really care for silver, but this looks 'mazing. Good work man, sub'd.

Comment

Working...
                                X