Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Reproduction of a Lonely E28 and a Fearful 245.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Reproduction of a Lonely E28 and a Fearful 245.

Please give a warm welcome to a new kind of Stance//

Some inside info:

Name's are Adrian and Edward.
    We live in the Portland Oregon
    This thread is a mix of the creation of Steez's E28 and Pacmans Turbo'd Volvo.
    Yes. These are our first cars, so be nice.
    I'm gonna start off with my car; the '84 Volvo Turbo'd 245. Ended up finding it on Craigs and told my brother about it and he ended up buying it and surprising me with these pics shortly after.

and things started to get filthy after that...
    Now ill pass it on to my good friend to start his e28 story.

So for me it started off when I was in Middle School, I was with my cousins at Fredys one day and we were at the checkout about to pay and a EuroTuner Magazine was calling my name. So I grabbed it and started flipping through it and saw the MK1 Rabbit that was being featured. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. A true 'stanced' vehicle. From that moment on I became a VW fanboy. Somewhere down the road I saw the Lowballers E28 and became addicted to E28's. After a couple years a friend came across this E28 that looked super clean and came with a bunch of spare parts. I ended hitting up the guy, excuse me, the GIRL who owned in. After a 2 hour drive the keys were in the ignition with me in the drivers seat. I was now, an E28 owner.
    Heres a pic of it on the way home:

The day after I went my buddies "shop" and we began the 'build'.

The part that confused us the most was how none of the electricals worked anymore. When they were working the day before when I bought it. We also found out that the tranny had no oil in it and my fuel pump was trucked.
    After taking care of that:

That's when things got hectic for the both of us..........
    Last edited by LadiesMan247; 01-09-2013, 08:43 PM. Reason: Misspelled words.

I'm in for this
    sigpic

Comment

Bump.

Comment

they both look nice and its kinda nice to see some more people from oregon on here. They both like they have so much potential to be amazing.
        E30 Buildthread
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34177
        IG: Logyt

e28 sig by logyt, on Flickr

Comment

Definitely in for this. For the brick, and the E28. E28's rock. Bronzit beige brothers! High five!
          1999 Lexus GS300 | Bagged | Wed Kranze Borphes | STUPID

2001 325i |Coupe | Carbonfiber | Comfy

Comment

Originally posted by Brian. View Post
            Definitely in for this. For the brick, and the E28. E28's rock. Bronzit beige brothers! High five!
            Thanks man!

Originally posted by logyt View Post
            they both look nice and its kinda nice to see some more people from oregon on here. They both like they have so much potential to be amazing.
            Thanks dude, we have mighty big plans for these two

Comment

This is oddly familar to my current stable. 1980 Volvo 242 and 1986 BMW 635csi

Comment

Originally posted by superturbodiesel.com View Post
                I'm in for this
                Haha buckle up!

Comment

Originally posted by MattRabbit View Post
                  This is oddly familar to my current stable. 1980 Volvo 242 and 1986 BMW 635csi
                  Woah I sweat e24s! And you sir have a clean one �� i wanted to get one for the longest time but ended up getting an e28, might I ask what your suspension setup is?

Comment

That Volvo looks clean!
                    BMW E34 V8 - Daily
                    Merc 190E - Sold
                    BMW 635CSi - Project
                    Mercedes 190e Build Thread
                    Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

I think this is the first dual build threads i've seen.. in for this duality epicness

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

sig is gross
                        Volvo Build Thread
                        Bmw Build Thread
                        Toyota Build Thread
                        zanebonk instagram
                        Tumblrrrr

Comment

"That's when things got hectic for the both of us.......... "

Like you did crazy things to the car or your life turned into a hurricane?

Comment

Originally posted by montgomery View Post
                            sig is gross
                            Originally posted by willis View Post

Both of these.

But you have nice cars and i back both of them. Do it right.

Comment

Originally posted by willis View Post

Haha both

Comment

Working...
                              X