Captivetegs new Black Kouki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captivetegs new Black Kouki

So, i had a build thread on here for awhile of my 92 integra. Some of you may recognize it, probably not many but oh well. This is her :/

8197581631_4f2be020fc_h by Hoochiekouki, on Flickr

543053_10151154891698441_1075429681_n by Hoochiekouki, on Flickr

I miss it alot but my new car is definitely in the works to fill that feeling haha.
    Anywho, this is what i know is done to my new car.

Well to start off ill list what i know is done to the car...

All jdm bumpers, sideskirts, valences and rain guards all painted to match
    Silvia emblem
    The paint is Black with red/green flake in it.

Greddy FMIC
    HKS bov
    Greddy boost controller
    HKS Turbo timer
    255 fuel pump
    B&M Short shifter
    Nismo shifter plastic and shift knob
    Momo deep corn ( kept it from my DA lol.)
    Megan track coilovers, fully adjustable
    Megan suspension components (toe arms etc)
    Some fancy strut bars, lol.
    some other small stuff i cant think off the top of my head but the car is in fairly good condition, only downside the interior needs some touching up as well as with some wiring issues, the person who did the swap got lazy. But its completely worth the 5k in my opinion. Enough with the nonsense heres a couple pictures i took.

63762_10151372092196427_1277344301_n by Hoochiekouki, on Flickr

photo (20) by Hoochiekouki, on Flickr

photo (21) by Hoochiekouki, on Flickr

photo (22) by Hoochiekouki, on Flickr

Not really much to take pictures of atm thats why i dont have many. Fixed a couple minor things here and there. I'm really wanting new wheels but im on a low budget at the moment so we'll see what happens. Theres alot of work to be done but it'll be worth it. Thanks for looking!

Black s14's always look so good

What are your plans for it?

Comment

Haha i agree. I'm liking it alot so far. I plan on getting a Greddy front lip, dropping it some more and hopefully putting some 18x10s or 10.5 on it. Thats what i would like to do. As well as clean it up alot and switch out the kouki wing for a RB wing.

Comment

Yea, I have the greddy front lip on my track car and getting it on my daily too haha, they are my favourite lip for these front bars. Ahh I love the s2 wing on it already, I vote one for keeping it :P

Comment

Its growing on me but i've always loved the rocket bunny wing. Idk, lol. we'll see!

Comment

Haha yea hard choice! will you roof wing it too?

Comment

definitely a nice platform and many different routes to go from here!

nice pick up man! sub'd

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

The duck bill?! I love those!
                IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

Integra looks like tits. Can't wait to see what you do with the new car

Comment

Looks great. When I am visiting Glen Burnie again, I will have to keep my eyes open for this

Comment

looks super clean
                      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

I wish my car was that clean, the only upside to my s14 is that i have damn near perfect interior. Both the driver side and passenger windows work, it seems like it hard to find an s14 with working windows now a days. Do your windows work?

Comment

Yes, most definitely will get a roof wing haha. Thanks for the love guys, rsing, hopefully your first time seeing it it will be nicer haha. My windows do work! only issue the passenger side is missing the panel, but switches are there haha. Sorry guys couldnt find out how to multi quote, but thanks again for the love. Will try and update soon but dont have much time to work on the car atm.

Comment

Multi quote didnt show first time posting...odd, lmao. oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptiveTeg265 View Post
                              Haha i agree. I'm liking it alot so far. I plan on getting a Greddy front lip, dropping it some more and hopefully putting some 18x10s or 10.5 on it. Thats what i would like to do. As well as clean it up alot and switch out the kouki wing for a RB wing.
                              Dont get a greddy lip, they expload. Go for x11 in the rear. Rb wing looks weird with oem aero.
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                              X