No announcement yet.

Slammed 08 Eclipse Spyder GT (Toronto)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it from ND Graphics. I think I paid around $500 for that first roll. I do this for a living now. This is my website www.vinylsolutions.ca

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      Got it from ND Graphics. I think I paid around $500 for that first roll. I do this for a living now. This is my website www.vinylsolutions.ca

Still contemplating on whether I repaint or wrap my winter beater... paint not in great shape, mix-matched panels, rusty fender wells... insufficient funds and limited tools, that's the life. Should I even ask for your recommendation? lol

Comment

• Paint is really the only option if there's rust, unless you get the body work done

Comment

• Been awhile since I've posted anything. It's been winter for like 10 months and I just took the car out. I bought some new wheels and picked up a roll of satin red chrome. The wheels are on and we're installing the wrap today.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Holy balls, that color is insane. Wish it wasn't $2k+ to wrap a whole car.
              Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

• Originally posted by rightfullrudder View Post
                Holy balls, that color is insane. Wish it wasn't $2k+ to wrap a whole car.
                Thanks man

Comment

• A few things I personally wouldn't have done, but overall this is a pretty rad looking car. I dig the color.
                  IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                    A few things I personally wouldn't have done, but overall this is a pretty rad looking car. I dig the color.
                    Thanks, I haven't done a lot visually. Just lowered with the oem aero kit, wheels, wrap and tints.

Comment

• I loved the black with gold stripe. It had that Lotus vibe to it.

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

• Any more plans for it?, but it's clean. There is a guy that lives down the street with a boosted 4g that's slammed it makes me want one but I like my 2g.

Comment

• i think chris sold that car long ago and now rides a slammed genesis coupe...

Comment

Working...
                          X