Slammed 08 Eclipse Spyder GT (Toronto)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy fuck...

Awesome car, but you need a better camera.

It's the thought that someone saw a nice car and thought "hey lets scratch it for the fun of it" that pisses me off.

Really digging the satin black though, looks great

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Originally posted by rsingh3g View Post
      Oh man the new specs are looking great. I think you should bag it now and follow Kevin's footsteps
      Who's Kevin?
      I'm looking to bag her soon. Ksport offers a bag kit just for the 06-11 eclipse.

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
      Holy fuck...

Awesome car, but you need a better camera.

It's the thought that someone saw a nice car and thought "hey lets scratch it for the fun of it" that pisses me off.

Really digging the satin black though, looks great
      For now I've got this camera, I mostly need a tripod for night shots.

H a t e r s will h a t e (for some reason that's censored), nothing I could do about the keying. At least it wasn't my paint.

I feel the satin black a lot more than the blue, it's more my style. I think next will be a matte metallic silver.

Thanks for the love

Comment

• New wheels look sliiiiick
        1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
        1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Spyder View Post
          I'm not ****** man, just seems that the vw's and bmw's get a ridiculous amount of attention. Heading over to the shop in an hour. I hope that 19's don't look too small
          My bad man, a few people on here like to be dicks about that exact thing on here. So my fault.

New wheels look good!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• No worries man. Thanks for the love guys

Comment

• Kevin Chu? The one with the black eclipse with the gold Volk SF Winning wheels

Comment

• He's not on bags and he sold his car.

Comment

• Here's a pull I did through a tunnel on the way home from Carlisle
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Not bad. You could run a wider tire in the back to try to lose the wheel gap without going lower.

Also, don't get butthurt and be "that guy". I think a large percentage of members on here can respect any car that's well done- BMW, VW, or not.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yea you're right, I should have gone with a 245/35 on the 11. I wasn't sure about it so I went with the 235/35.

I do apologize for the comment I made, I was getting the feeling that this community only really enjoyed seeing European cars but I now see otherwise. I put a lot of hard work into my car all by myself without anyone setting the standard before me and the only examples that I took were from the g35/350z community. The platform for the Eclipse is dead but I have a great love for it and I wanted to express that through making this Eclipse one of a kind.

Comment

• Actions speak louder than words most of the time. Much to your credit, you're taking some pretty serious action for a platform that you say is "dead". Nice to see someone go outside the box.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I think you are mixing up Kevin with some other guy, The Kevin I am talking about still has his car

Comment

• Kchu traded in his eclipse for a MB

Comment

• Damn that SOB. Well shit that is what he's bagging then

Comment

Working...
                                X