Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

needs more photos!

Rival House Garage. #allstarmotorwerke
      A Sherman Schwartz story build thread.

Comment

Originally posted by budski View Post
        needs more photos!
        Indeed! Sadly my DSLR is in for repairs after my wife decided to drop it directly on the lens and bust a communication port :/

Hopefully I have that back before February, and maybe I will have gotten some more stuff done by then!
        Fleet

'95 E36 Compact | m50tu | 3.45LSD | Autopilot V2, AirLift Performance Series (F), Air House 2 (R) - BUILD THREAD

'02 E39 540i Touring | Muffler Delete | Autopilot V2, AirLift Performance Series (F), RE5 (R) - BUILD THREAD

Comment

I think those ds2's look perfect...

P1010936 by Brocamdan828, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Brocamdan828 View Post
            I think those ds2's look perfect...
            This, I really like them a lot on it!

3/96 Build Date, Montreal Blue, 304,310 miles and counting...

Comment

Whoa, a bit of time has passed but I'm back.

So recently I swapped rear shocks with some from another compact (resulting in a much lower rear end) but I still plan to upgrade to the AirLift MK5 rear shocks suggested by a fellow compact bagger.

Result

I'm much happier with the low now, that little bit extra got me to frame in the front, and I had a bit of an issue one Friday after work which resulted in a destroyed front air hose, leading me to believe that the coilover design of the Aero Sports was a great idea as I jacked it up and wound up the collar to get home without dragging a single bit.

I have a few upgrades I've sort of been stockpiling so I'll probably get to those soon. Keep your eyes out, pretty soon I'll be getting ready to paint I hope. Also added a desired set of wheels to my list. 18" 3SDM 0.05 in the White/Cut trim, just need to test fit some 18's to see if I'll really like that or not.
              Fleet

'95 E36 Compact | m50tu | 3.45LSD | Autopilot V2, AirLift Performance Series (F), Air House 2 (R) - BUILD THREAD

'02 E39 540i Touring | Muffler Delete | Autopilot V2, AirLift Performance Series (F), RE5 (R) - BUILD THREAD

Comment

Oh, okay, one more pic.

Fleet

Comment

I came in here to say "Ti's suck burn them all."

But your's actually looks nice. For a Ti

Comment

What does your wife think of the car now?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                      What does your wife think of the car now?
                      Actually the other day she said something like "Honey, I really like how the car sits now. You done good!"

My reply was something like "Thanks babe, still have a lot to do."
                      Fleet

Comment

I need a wife who likes cars like this !! ^^
                        sigpic

|| - Lowered 320i E36 Sedan - ARKTISGRAU-Metallic - ||

Instagram :: district_ride

Comment

Nice

Comment

looking good man!!!
                            Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

Originally posted by DinanDave View Post
                              looking good man!!!
                              Originally posted by Spirit View Post
                              Nice
                              Thanks all! There's more to come, I've been stockpiling a few parts to toss on and waiting for the weather to get nicer so I can take a few photos.
                              Fleet

Comment

Looks great! Don't see many of these cars around here.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

Working...
                                X