Cooler than your prius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooler than your prius

Im sure some of you remember this one.....decided it needed a better home and someone to restore it the right way

drive way 1 by .:hinrichs:., on Flickr

Ended up trading for this the other night

1982 Jetta Delux
    1.6 NA diesel
    78k on it
    blue interrior
    tucked bumpers
    Raceland Coils
    Centra 8

In the short time of ownership i have been fixing minor little things and figuring out what it needs which isnt much

First night was a fun one, finished the trade and took it to dinner, then went to fill her up.....Didnt know the locking gas cap was a different key (ignition key did slide in but ended up breaking off) so i was stranded at wawa for a short time and then got a tow home

towtruck by .:hinrichs:., on Flickr

then after getting it home, i drove to harrisburg to pick up the spare keys that the po forgot to give me, wanted to get her in the garage and locked rather than waiting a few days to get the keys

here you can see the only real body issue

tucked in by .:hinrichs:., on Flickr

2 I took the other day, just iphone photos, will post up more as i get to work on her

target1 by .:hinrichs:., on Flickr

target2 by .:hinrichs:., on Flickr
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Sexy man.. I always loved old Vdubs, i really wanted a Fox

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

looks good dude!

IG: Nick475

Comment

Sick MK1!

Comment

IDK, Prius is pretty bad ass.

I can dig the new delux!

Comment

once i fix or replace the spedo, not recording miles at all, then i can figure out what kind of milage its getting, the truck was over 50mpg when i first got it, and im thinking this one should be around the same
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

I **** getting stuck behind a prius in my tdi... All I can think is that no one makes fun of my car and I can make it up hills when i want to.

Comment

Working...
              X