No announcement yet.

Gillismotorsports GTR build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya we are pretty excited to hear the car when it is done. I will for sure get some sound clips up. As for the intake we are building a new one to get more volume and increase efficiency . The throttle bodies will be mounted in stalk location so that anyone can buy the manifold and not have to buy both
    For price quotes email me at Morgan@gillismotorsports.net
    or my brother at Andrew@gillismotorsports.net

Comment

stalk? stock??

cool, look forward to seeing the finished product.
      sigpic
      Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
      Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
      Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

Originally posted by xrsfsho View Post
        i dont like the wheels that much either jason.. but they actually look pretty damn good in person.. tommorrow they are working on the down pipes and exhaust.. just finished up on the ic piping and intake.. this thing is going to be a monster when it is done.. just imagine driving down the road and having this thing sound like a jet plane next to you with straight pipes.. ps straight pipes meaning.. cat delete (all 4 of them) lol and the mufflers (all 3 of them) lol. going to be loud for a street car.
        Oh really? Can't wait for sound clips when the project is completed.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

hey guys sorry i have been lagging on getting pictures up. the car shoild be leaving today. I will get some pictures up and a sound clip of the exhaust.
          For price quotes email me at Morgan@gillismotorsports.net
          or my brother at Andrew@gillismotorsports.net

Comment

Looks nice seen some sweet modded out R35's here in the UK of late,look forward to the sound check clip and pics.
            Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Looks like a sweet build...

Comment

Looks sick minus those 22s. Still trying to convince the wifey to let me get one of these when I get back. Cant wait for the sound clip.
                3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Sick build but like JawDropper said, not a fan of the 22's..
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Sound clip
                    Are you curious as to what they fabricated? They did the catless down pipes, "straight pipe" exhaust, intake, intercooler piping, and a intake manifold…

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Sounds like a true beast!

Comment

this thing sounds amazing in person.. when he is on it, you can hear it for a good mile or two out... the sounds of the turbo in the exhaust and just the tone of it all together when its next to you is life changing.. it truely sounds like a jumbo jet is next to you....and with a conservative tune it is making ALOT more power then stock..

Comment

Dope. What engine managment?

Comment

Originally posted by Somethingoosted View Post
                            Dope. What engine managment?
                            We got COBB Tuning for it. Its only got a base tune tho. It will go out next week to a Cobb dealer for a full custom dyno tune that will support our straight thru exhaust, catless downpipes, intercooler piping, intakes, BOV's and intake manifold.

Should be more of a rocket then it already is.

Gillis Motorsports

Comment

Did you guys do a baseline of this car itself or are you just going off what other stock gt-rs have layed down? I want to see some dyno vids!

Comment

Originally posted by Somethingoosted View Post
                                Did you guys do a baseline of this car itself or are you just going off what other stock gt-rs have layed down? I want to see some dyno vids!
                                Its COBB's standard tune for the GTR. And dont get me wrong.......the car is a rocket and the owner is super happy. But since its not tuned for our extra parts we produced, the car will only make alittle more power then any other Cobb base tune GTR with just intakes and exhaust. This is the reason for the custom tune, so the work we put into comes together and shines.

Also we will take dyno videos. Believe me we wanna see this thing on there as much as you do.

Gillis Motorsports

Comment

Working...
                                X