No announcement yet.

R31 skyline build from aus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah melbourne roads are gay as, but, gotta do what you gotta do, the spring rate keeps the car off the front, need some stiffer ones for the back
    went to melbourne autosalon on the weekend, launched our clothing label decroft

(shameless free plug!)
    was a good weekend!

Comment

ah man i knew that car at autosalon looked exactly like yours, i just couldn't spot any SW stickers, so i wasn't sure

otherwise i would've come up and had a chat
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Car looked rediculously awesome at AutoSalon man, This thing looks soo much lower in person..

Pics dont do it justice.

Was awesome to meet you, See you in September.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

cheers fellas, killer to meet you to you too man, cheers for the stickers, really lookin forward to september!

Comment

Lovin it..looks awesome!
            http://ra64freddy.wordpress.com/

Comment

had skyline nationals over the weekend, I am sooo wrecked, it was in south australia, heres a copypasta story of the trip and a few pics of the car, was hoping to take out best modified 31, no dice!

start:
              I was late, it was sposed to be a 6am meetup, but I think we ended up leaving at about 8 or so, maybe even after, ughh too early.
              while we all waited for adrian the baller ;D, we all grabbed a coffee, had a chin wag, and nearly froze to death

yay, lets G O

in true 31 style though, it wasn't long before we had to make a pitstop.
              damn thing

but, cause age is so baller,

we had it all fixed ready to hit the road (and hopefully get more than 50k's without a stop)
              comin into horsham, I totally thought we were goin to need some big will to get jiggy with some aliens or something, the weather through that region is hardcore

cause R31's are so reliable and tough though, we got through with no probs at all, untill... I was driving behind john and I saw like a shiny thing fly off his trailer, didn't think anything of it, until I saw one of the ramps attempting to wriggle his way out from under the trailer! nothing but the best cable ties to fix that!

the town we pulled into had a lot of little old ladies getting really mad at us, I think they thought we were going to run over shane crawford lol

we managed to keep driving for a while with no breakages or anything, got to tailem bend, ohh so close.
              this is the view from the servo
              came from here

going up here

talk about as the crow flies, make the drive a tad boring though
              inspecting the roadkill lol

about 2 or so hrs after that, we made it YAY, so feels like it takes forever, so for something different when we got to gav and mels (thanks so much guys for having us) we got drunk
              the next day it was time to tidy up some stuff, make sure the cars were all good, and head over to registration.
              mel doing a killer job getting the grey off the channel chrome!

josh's rad machine

didn't get any pics, but my car felt the need for me to work on it again, both front strut top bushes decided that they would rather be in a few bits rather than singular, so I changed a strut top with the one from gavs grey car (i'm afraid to think of what else it needs now!)
              here we are, all ready to hit up the caravan park

once we got there, we decided to have a few beers,
              potter teaching me that if I want to be a tr00 ballerz, I need to not only have a suit jacket, but also drink fosters out of a tea pot

amongst all of the ballerness, we had, brilliant hair

deep convos

and this pic, so epic, I have no idea what is happening, but it really looks like something incredibly epic is about to happen

this is on the way to the s&s, couldn't start the poor thing, it was just the relay to the fuel pump in the end, should have heard the cries of joy after we found that out!!

spoke to a dude from just cars about the car at the show and shine, for once i actually didn't know what to say, all he said was not talk about beer

so after about 20 seconds, I spoke to him about beer, I told him I'm trying to make it like knight rider and soon he'll drive himself, like a bender version of knight rider I spose

dec's rolla, what a sweet car

obviously not as sweet as BALLERZ

try hard ballerz crew

naifes trophy, true dedication, this was changed the night before, legendary effort

our crew, straight gangster

on the way home, this looked like a nice place to stop, considering we had already made one stop to fix a whitewall, this seemed primo!

primo that is, for the twins to get shane (no 1 R31 mechanic in all land) to take the p/s belt off lol

after that, we forgot the handbrake in my car with oscar and alex behind us, they could smell the brakes and thought their car was burning! so we pulled over, and let them know that it was us

the drive home took 12hrs, but we did manage to see that awesome guy goonbags house

I even saw his car I think

overall, this was the best weekend since last skyline nats, there are people from all over the country getting together and talking about and enjoying their passion! I seriously believe that everyone that even slightly has a passion for any form of skyline should get along to these events, CSA did a great job, dinner on sunday was awesome, the food was killer, overall, the entire event leaves me speachless, honestly, I cannot describe how good it was.

well done everyone, very much so looking forward to the next one, the cars probably going to need 2 years to get it up to scratch haha

and some random pics of it!

Comment

That cool man! Loved the story!
                sigpic

Comment

Thats epic dude!

God I cant wait to do that sort of shit in the civic...

Comment

gave the thing a bit more low in anticipation of this weekend, don't think the live axle rear wants anymore low or spring rate lol (14kg rears now)

cruising the streets, box on top of a box

Comment

That's one tuff r31 mate!

Comment

Looking forward to this weekend...

Comment

geezzzz..

been ages since I've posted in here, (still lurk though LOL)
                          few weeks ago I put in 12k and 10kg emotion 24 step damper adjustable coils, 8mm spacers up front, and a 33 NA brake upgrade,
                          but, wheels are getting sold, (well I'm trying) and I have some BBS RS's on the way, which will be 15 x 8.5 -8 and 15 x 8 -2
                          and also, car needs a manual conversion badly...

anyway, a dude asked for some pics for his blog, so i snapped some, probably the last ones in the guise

Last edited by goon bag; 01-16-2011, 06:47 PM.

Comment

this car is too nasty. so much potential.

Comment

beautiful color and ride height !!
                              4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

dude. you have no idea how glad i am that you're going with smaller wheels and more low! it's about time.

Comment

Working...
                                X