No announcement yet.

Lucky's build - MB 500SE AMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the AMG's color matched now? Awesome. This is such a bad ass car.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      That looks great!
      Thank you
      Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
      Are the AMG's color matched now? Awesome. This is such a bad ass car.
      Thanks, and yes the centers are now color matched. I also re-polished the outer rings and ordered new wheel bolts. I have quite a bit of money into these wheels now, but it will be so worth it when they come together.
      [

Comment

Everytime I see your name as most recent post in here I click hoping to see an updat lol

Comment

Very nice!
          I can't wait to see it with the color matched AMGs. At first I was like "meeeeh, that won't be as cool as the polished ones", but seeing how the color looks on the faces makes me reconsider that. I think this is going to look tits!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Everytime I see your name as most recent post in here I click hoping to see an updat lol
            Did you this time too?

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
            Very nice!
            I can't wait to see it with the color matched AMGs. At first I was like "meeeeh, that won't be as cool as the polished ones", but seeing how the color looks on the faces makes me reconsider that. I think this is going to look tits!
            Be prepared for some of the best looking AMG wheels you have ever seen, sorry no teasers. All I am waiting on is a nice little package from Germany
            [

Comment

Magical.
              Originally posted by da3bous
              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Can't wait.

Comment

man talk about puttin work. this is gonna be clean as shit is not

Comment

Another small update, Worked well into the night putting things back together as this is my DD while my other cars are all taken apart.
                    At first I really liked the blue velour interior as it was different, but now It is starting to annoy me. So, I dyed it. This will work until I find a parts car to rip the leather guts out of. Underneath is many sq/ft of Dynamat (sorry, no pics of that).
                    Back seat done, front seats are coming along. Door cards are now two tone.

[

Comment

Gangster livin'

Wheels are done, lip is done, seats are dyed black. Time to replace the spring pads with smaller ones, rape the fenders and re-paint those, add the already purchsed spacers, have some gaskets in the engine to replace, and then fill my trunk full of bitches and just drive the bastid.

[

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
                          fill my trunk full of dead hookers
                          Fixed.

Looks so ballar, spacers are needed though. I love it though, really makes me want one.

Comment

That is such a badass car and nice temporary fix on the interior

Comment

Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
                              Fixed.

Looks so ballar, spacers are needed though. I love it though, really makes me want one.

I have the hooker stoage compartment on my W210 with diagram

Besides lowering more, the Front will be left alone, the rear will get 25mm spacers making the ET -8 ...but I must work on the fenders more first.

Originally posted by Burn535i View Post
                              That is such a badass car and nice temporary fix on the interior
                              Thanks, not bad for $30, I was suprised.
                              Last edited by BADwayz; 07-04-2009, 06:22 AM.
                              [

Comment

Classic.

Comment

Working...
                                X