ruffbrian904 build thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ruffbrian904 build thread!

hey guys, new to the site and have a lot of changes being made in the upcoming months so stay tuned!

Bagged 2011 Honda Accord Coupe, my current setup consists of:

20x10.5 all around Vossen CV5

front +25 - Front fenders pulled close to 20mm, sanded, repainted
    Rear +15 - Fenders Cut/shaved/rolled flat, slightly pulled

I like my current setup, but mostly decided to switch it up because i didnt like the dark wheels against the black - showed no contrast. Also, sick of running spacers and wanted to go with a custom wheel!

And here is my new setup

VIP Modular, just came in last Thursday! Currently waiting on tires and body work before these go on!

Looks good, cant wait to see the new wheels all done up! By the way, you're in sacramento aren't you? I think I've seen this before.
    Instagram: @rileystair

Comment

Originally posted by rhinosaross View Post
      Looks good, cant wait to see the new wheels all done up! By the way, you're in sacramento aren't you? I think I've seen this before.
      Thanks bro! Ill be riding mexi-flush on them for the next couple weeks until i get my body work. The guy who bought my wheels wants to come pick them up and i dont have stocks to ride on unfortunately

and no, i am in Jacksonville, Florida. There are quite a few good looking 8th gen accords out on the west coast. None bagged though!

Comment

teasers are gay. looks good from what i can see though.

Comment

damn, lookin forward to seeing those Modulars!!

very clean car man!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

I seen you post over on VIPstyle, looks good man

Comment

Man, these 8th gen accords are coming so hard!!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Loving it man. Looks great!

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
                And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

teasers: you're doing it right.
                  i have a high disdain for people who try to do wheel teasers for like brotas or xxrs or something.
                  now you have actually intrigued me.ill be watching this!
                  Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

I must say this is one of the few stances accord that I like. Can't wait to see what you do with it now.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                      damn, lookin forward to seeing those Modulars!!

very clean car man!
                      Thank you man! Wheels go on this week, operation widen rear fenders coming in the next few weeks

Originally posted by rsingh3g View Post
                      I seen you post over on VIPstyle, looks good man
                      Thanks bro!

Originally posted by w201e34 View Post
                      teasers: you're doing it right.
                      i have a high disdain for people who try to do wheel teasers for like brotas or xxrs or something.
                      now you have actually intrigued me.ill be watching this!
                      LMAO!!! glad i intrigued you, stay tuned! Ill be releasing the pictures of the wheels end of this week once the tires come in

Comment

Thanks for switching it up.

Seeing an 8thgen accord on Vossens is like seeing a MK4 jetta on Sawblades haha
                        Instagram @stayclassy_

Comment

Originally posted by Swag View Post
                          Thanks for switching it up.

Seeing an 8thgen accord on Vossens is like seeing a MK4 jetta on Sawblades haha
                          definitely agree, that was the main reason for switching besides the fact i wanted to do a custom wheel. This is also my 3rd set in the past year so for sure time for a change lol.

They are the most played out wheels in the accord scene right now, the 8th gen accords forums literally ooze vossen. I pre-ordered these before they came out so i could be one of the first to have them, but its like people see something that looks good and they know the specs so its easy for them to try to imitate. Most people on my forums arent willing to run aggressive setups anyway though, they wanna do "conservative" 10.5 all around with high offsets to get the dual concave look.

Comment

Originally posted by ruffbrian904 View Post
                            definitely agree, that was the main reason for switching besides the fact i wanted to do a custom wheel. This is also my 3rd set in the past year so for sure time for a change lol.

They are the most played out wheels in the accord scene right now, the 8th gen accords forums literally ooze vossen. I pre-ordered these before they came out so i could be one of the first to have them, but its like people see something that looks good and they know the specs so its easy for them to try to imitate. Most people on my forums arent willing to run aggressive setups anyway though, they wanna do "conservative" 10.5 all around with high offsets to get the dual concave look.
                            Haha I know man, Ive been in the market for an accord and every single one I look up or see that's modded has vossen wheels.

Glad you're stepping it up though man, however there is another guy out there on bags I saw on WrongFitmentCrew.
                            But his wheels aren't as aggressive as these here.

Stoked on the outcome bud
                            Instagram @stayclassy_

Comment

Originally posted by Swag View Post
                              Haha I know man, Ive been in the market for an accord and every single one I look up or see that's modded has vossen wheels.

Glad you're stepping it up though man, however there is another guy out there on bags I saw on WrongFitmentCrew.
                              But his wheels aren't as aggressive as these here.

Stoked on the outcome bud
                              lol yeah hes on my forum as well, but thanks man! ill keep this thread updated as i go along!

Comment

Working...
                              X