No announcement yet.

The nautilus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheamoose it's a real problem. I'm broke most the time.

Ossie come take a look.

Alex you are right maybe I should take a bat to my fenders or better yet just have my wheels come off and eliminate the problem all together.

THEY DON'T EVEN POKE OUT THAT MUCH I swear if you say one more stupid thing today I'm going to go berserk.
    Volvo Build Thread
    Bmw Build Thread
    Toyota Build Thread
    zanebonk instagram
    Tumblrrrr

Comment

You've been busy! I was going to have an opinion about the Gottis but I'm almost sure you'll change them up so I'll keep it to myself.

Tires seem too beefy.

Comment

THEY POKE OUT FAR ENOUGH TO NOT LOOK GOOD

...not on Alex's side, you're right at least your wheels don't fall off and you keep cars that you should.

insta:yungwymo

Comment

Wyatt

They poke less than the 15x8 enkei 92s I had. The difference is I have a little side wall poke instead of lip poke. Also I will remind you these are stock fenders with no pull, sure I could destroy the fenders and tuck more tire and I'm sure more people would like it because it would be lower and have more aggressive fitment. It would also look like shit to me. It bearly pokes at all, the photos just make it look like it pokes more. One of the reasons it looks like It pokes so much is the rear needs to have to toe adjusted. Your opinion of it not looking good means nothing to me as you like iron man painted corvette wheels and gold centered mesh wheels.

I'm sure a lot of people like my prior set more but I don't. I like small wheels, I like big tire, I like a car that handles well. I guess I also need to point out that I have 15mm adapters but will be doing a redrill when I'm done moving. So any poke will be gone as I only have 4mm of poke front and 5mm rear.
          Volvo Build Thread
          Bmw Build Thread
          Toyota Build Thread
          zanebonk instagram
          Tumblrrrr

Comment

hey zane. i actually like what you did. for once. dont change it idiot.

Comment

This picture initially was not attractive to me. It looks way better in other pictures. I love the wheels and the tire size (I am actually going to have to buy bigger tires for my car because 165/50s are way too small for the ride height I will be going for.) Not to mention the ride is so much better with a larger profile tire. If you get a front bumper/valence of some sort for the nautilus I would like. aaaaaand.

I HAD GOOD WHEELS IT JUST TOOK FAGGY IRON MAN WHEELS TO FINALLY GET THERE.

Zane Bonkosky on my 535is: "Favorite e28. I mean it".

insta:yungwymo

Comment

I want a full set of eary bumpers. Also I have more camber planned for front and rear. Nothing wild but enough that I will be able to tuck a little more tire. Your e28 was very nice with thr enkeis and valence work, however I like your e21 a lot more.

MAX thank you.
                Volvo Build Thread
                Bmw Build Thread
                Toyota Build Thread
                zanebonk instagram
                Tumblrrrr

Comment

The Gottis look way better.
                  It has that motorsport feel to it now

You could always get turbo flares to combat the poke.
                  Although I'm sure it'll work great when you get them redrilled.

ps I almost bought these gottis, but I bought another car instead.

Comment

Was expecting pics of those beautiful Compomotive's mounted... Car looks good as is though!
                    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

Your tires poke too much.

Comment

wheels look pretty good all finished.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Any more updates on this thing? Pretty cool/stupid car
                          flickr | The Ride!
                          Instagram: ansonfreeman

Comment

I've taken so much inspiration from this thread! I can't wait to implement my ideas as soon as I have the funds to get my car on the road in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
                              I've taken so much inspiration from this thread! I can't wait to implement my ideas as soon as I have the funds to get my car on the road in the first place.
                              You should see his windshield wiper.

Comment

When you had the enkeis, how was the rear fitment with the 20mm spacers? Would you have gone to 25mm?

I'm trying to get on the road over the summer and enkeis would probably fit my budget…

Comment

Working...
                                X