No announcement yet.

Wider than it is Long: A build thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup dudes, finally reached the point where I want to go in a new direction, but everything I want to do costs an absurd amount of money and I can't make it myself. lol

So starting with some small stuff to see if my vision will actually pan out.
    Just aesthetic stuff:

New wheel color, and headlight cover

and Vinyl deacals are incoming. here's a small sample- Arlon Hornet yellow and this wicked white/silver high visibility reflective vinyl. In direct lights it's so cool.

ALSO got some BITCHIN' NEW SEATS. Holy shit they rule so hard you guys. Will grab a pic from somewhere soon.
    Originally posted by electricalbox
    12 inches of goodness!

Comment

• interesting...

needs moar lows

Comment

• the lips on the fronts are absolutely ridiculous

well played with the white

Comment

• fuck yeah ryan.

instagram-brandonmckiernannn

Comment

• Good lord. Just when we thought this thing couldnt get any more badass, it does.

I can't tolerate white wheels normally, but something about these makes me feel all gooey inside. This is tits

Comment

• Looking good dude! You never disappoint.
              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Looking good Ryan!
                MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Vinyl on vinyl on vinyl=) I cannot wait to be impressed yet again
                  95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the dish of those wheels are wider than my entire wheel.

Comment

• So here's the graphics done on one side. I hand cut them, and I'm too lazy to start the other side. So it's a little lop sided.

The other side of the car isn't done but the white wheels and headlight cover are on!

12 inches of goodness!

Comment

• this thing is awesome dude! cant wait to see the other side done.
                        then i smash yo corolla

Comment

• Insanity.
                          Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawhat View Post
                            So here's the graphics done on one side. I hand cut them, and I'm too lazy to start the other side. So it's a little lop sided.

The other side of the car isn't done but the white wheels and headlight cover are on!

Love the vinyl accents and the white wheels! Does the headlight cover let any light through?

Comment

• Originally posted by softg View Post
                              the lips on the fronts are absolutely ridiculous

well played with the white
                              I think changing the color really gave the wheels some depth and made them stand out more. I think it was a good call as well, thank you.

Originally posted by smiles View Post
                              Love the vinyl accents and the white wheels! Does the headlight cover let any light through?
                              Thanks man!
                              It does just barely. Not enough to see, but as long as I keep one headlight undone I should be okay. I actually might get a lightbar for the grill section to act as a new headlight. We'll see. haha
                              12 inches of goodness!

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawhat View Post
                                Thanks man!
                                It does just barely. Not enough to see, but as long as I keep one headlight undone I should be okay. I actually might get a lightbar for the grill section to act as a new headlight. We'll see. haha
                                At least it hasn't burned through the vinyl yet haha. Thank God for SC leniency.
                                Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

Working...
                                X