Rosslyn: Aircooled Flatwindow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't done too much lately.

Put the new glove box latch in and also a new trunk release assembly.

Comment

Photoshopped some lows. Valves hopefully will be done tuesday.

Comment

got the valves and belt adjusted today

only got one picture

Comment

So i had talked myself out of buying one of these which made the wife happy but then I went through this thread... Fml...

Car looks great and good work so far, can't wait to see more
          My '66 C10 Build
          My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Is this one of the rare ones that had factory A/C? I can't remember which ones did, and which ones didn't. Either way, nice little bug, good work.
            Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton
            Come to America. We have no rules. And plenty of fast food.

Comment

Originally posted by Codidly View Post
              Is this one of the rare ones that had factory A/C? I can't remember which ones did, and which ones didn't. Either way, nice little bug, good work.
              this one had an A/C fresh air knob in the dash when i got it, but since the engine was switched out with an older one the compressor isnt in it anymore obviously.

Comment

New fuel filter also

Comment

Originally posted by oprahhwinfreyy View Post
                  So I made a to do list. OCD forced me to write it in word instead of just writing in the thread. Sorry for so many pics.

Euro plate and unfinished coke chest that will be on the roof.
                  What kind of camera/lens are you using? Cuz this is the type of photography Im into,just undecided on which camera I want at the moment haha

Comment

Originally posted by HippieKid View Post
                    What kind of camera/lens are you using? Cuz this is the type of photography Im into,just undecided on which camera I want at the moment haha
                    In that particular set of photos im using a combo of a Nikon D300S and a Nikko 35mm F/1.8. All of the photos I've taken in the thread have either been with the 35 or a 16-35mm F/4.

I wish I could go back to when I got it and instead, get a 7D with a 35mm 1.4.

Next week im trading in the 16-35 for a 50 1.4 + extra money from the 16-35

Comment

So when adjusting the valves and timing and stuff, one of those bolts that holds the oil screen thing on the bottom of the block is stripped and leaking oil. Also we discovered the engine will need to be rebuilt next year if its to last.

Comment

UPDATE:

Could possibly be selling the beetle.
                        I found an older model in the color I wanted to painted this one with everything working and better pans and everything basically. For about half the price I paid for this one. So thats that. plus i screwed my finger on a lathe today so no updates on the yellow for a while.

take a look.

Changing bandages
                        Last edited by oprahhwinfreyy; 12-26-2013, 07:43 PM.

Comment

New Pics. No updates. been slow with the car. found some oil leaks, gonna fixem soon.

Last edited by oprahhwinfreyy; 12-26-2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

This is so classy. The color is awesome ! I never seen a yellow Bug before.
                            It's just beautiful

Comment

Does this mean you aren't selling it?

IG: Nick475

Comment

Nice beetle and Ouch for your finger!

Comment

Working...
                                X