Rosslyn: Aircooled Flatwindow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got some stuff used from ratlook.

cant wait to get them refinished and installed.

Comment

• Got a Samsonite suitcase at a junkyard for $1. Cleaned it today.

And sanded and primed new dash grills. Painting them right now. Photos after they're done and dry.

Comment

• Alright. Everything Painted. Took Some pics. Right Side grill isn't in yet because im waiting on the fuel gauge. On its way to not looking awful.

Comment

• You're spending too much time taking artsy photos and not enough time slamming this fricken thing!

Comment

• Dear lord people its gonna get lowered i just havnt had that much time. I need to get everything electrical and mechanical to work first

Last edited by oprahhwinfreyy; 06-17-2013, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• honestly don't even mind that it hasn't been lowered yet, I'm doing the same thing with my car. spending money on head gaskets before I buy coilovers ect. looks amazing though! so glad you decided to keep the yellow, this car is spot on

Comment

• still trying to get another good wheel then sandblast then paint.

Comment

• Front: http://www.chircoestore.com/catalog/...nvod8jdpfjles6

Rear: http://airkewld.com/how-to-drop-the-rear-of-most-vws/

Comment

• Loving this so far, like how you are wrapping up details before rushing to drop it. Also awesome $1 find haha
                    My '66 C10 Build
                    My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• Picked up last of my wheels today. Have a full set now.

+end of the street photo

Comment

• looks good dude, honestly it will look better lowered no doubt but, it looks damn good at it's current stock height. it's a clean ass ride and i'm glad to see an older beetle build that pays attention to detail and not just "lets see how physically low I can go and rust the shit out of it"

Comment

• i feel like you and i are often on a similar timeline haha, i just ripped my dashpad off last week too ha

Comment

• Loving this as always. Keep up the great work!

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

• Finally got all dash pieces in. Next up. Chrome strip on my glove box. Have to mod it a little since late models weren't designed for chrome stripping and early model glove box doors don't fit.

Comment

• lower it...... lol

IG: Nick475

Comment

Working...
                                X