'88 Honda Accord. "Karyn".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '88 Honda Accord. "Karyn".

Yes, that's right. I am naming my car Karyn.
    I recently purchased this car a few days ago and thought I'd introduce it. I won't be modifying this car or tearing it apart for a little while, maybe a month or two so don't expect to see anything exciting for a little while. I will be starting with the clutch, the engine and all the mechanical stuff and then the visual mods will begin afterwards.This car will be clean!

Here she is!

All that needs replacing for the car to be driveable is the clutch and the battery, but I'll replacing a lot more than just those two things. Anyway, hope you enjoy the process.

Originally posted by TRaNz
    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Good luck with the build

IG: Nick475

Comment

Well, nothing much has happened lately. I did go down to the wreckers and grab a replacement glove box as the hinges on my previous one had snapped, so I installed that today. I do plan on going back next weekend to grab a plastic timer covering, a plastic light covering and potentially a boot as there are holes in mine from when I removed the boot lip, and this boot doesn't have any rust and it's the same colour, so I guess I'll use my current one as a replacement if anything happens in the future.

I'll take pictures next time I head down so I have a more visually pleasing update.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

i wanna see how this will turn out man and by the way she is pretty damn fresh for her year

Comment

I want to see how this turns out.
          Plus I love this shape, since the front is quite like a 2nd gen Prelude.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

This should be good. I've always loved this body style accord

Comment

Make sure to post up the build over at 3geez, too

Comment

Working...
              X