X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty cool, like it
    IG: @blk_gtr

Comment

• Snapped a shot of the "trio" yesterday.

Its allowed to stop by my threads and say hi!

STANCE|INTHEWORKS

Comment

• fantastic execution of your own style in an ef 4dr...always love seeing these done up
        Like a glove

Comment

• wwwwwwwwwould ya lower it

Comment

• Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
            fantastic execution of your own style in an ef 4dr...always love seeing these done up
            Thanks man, allways liked the sedan better myself

Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
            wwwwwwwwwould ya lower it
            The EF? If so, i'm technically as low as i ever can be, without doing any major mods like cutting out space for the upper control arm. Wich i would not never do, as it would never be road legal ever again. Believe it or not, but EF Sedans are rare in Norway.

STANCE|INTHEWORKS

Comment

• Just for the cause of keeping this thread alive.

Got to lower it more in the back, now i need some spacers!

More updates inbound!

STANCE|INTHEWORKS

Comment

• That is pretty dope. Love the headlights
                sigpic1998 Volvo s70 na auto
                kinda low, kinda loud, really slow. check it.
                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=35112

Comment

• Been testing spacers tonight, 4x5mm's for the purpose to find out the width of the spacers i need.
                  Tested with all four, 20mm is pretty fuckin sexy, but it rubs a whole lot!
                  Video in link:

However tested with 15mm, and it fits perfect!

Also, started a mini project i've been thinking about for a while. Pretty time consuming doing this by hand, cutting every single one to the right lengt and polishing every brass to make them look somewhat OK. Only 15 to go though

That gap though

STANCE|INTHEWORKS

Comment

• Got about doing some stuff to the interior the last couple of days, even got to make myself a new gear knob! found a 30x173mm shell casing that i had lying around, and figured that would fit great to the "army" theme that i have going on my car.

Its a MASSIVE shell,

Just to give you guys a idea how big this shell actually is:

One more time... yeah, one more time. People tend to think of a 50.cal as the mother of all calibers, and one of the most powerfull and so on, well think again

Probably going to hang some 50.cals in my rear view mirror or something, lol
                    Anyways, this is not the only thing i've done with it, the interior is a good as mint now, i need some new floor mats, debating on a new steering wheel, and some minor details, other than that, its pretty much perfect for now

Probably gonne take the mid console from my parts car though, not noticable unless you know of it, but i have a screw hole right in front of the passanger seat, but annoying enough for me.

Also, love my new valve caps, bought them on ebay for cheap, forgot about them and had a good laugh when i found them in my mailbox the other day, best $4 i've ever spent

Thats probably all i have for today, oh... im getting my mudguards back on today, when i took this picture, i felt there was something missing and i just to have them back on

Later!

STANCE|INTHEWORKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Androctonus View Post
                      [/URL]
                      This is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X