• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi A4 Avant PD115

I have another new car,

Audi A4 Avant by Jorge-, on Flickr

Audi A4 Avant by Jorge-, on Flickr

It's a 2001 Y B5 Audi A4 Avant SE, facelift model in Silver

Covered 197,321miles, with the 1.9Tdi PD115 engine.

Replacement for my daily Peugeot 306 HDi that was kindly written off by another rear end collision.

It's a little tatty, has a solid engine with a full ticket and 7 months tax. Falling into the cheaper tax band too. Came with a tow bar too so when the next dick tries to rear end me they won't be laughing.

Interior is plain and needs an arm rest fitting. Came with 'NOW That's What I Call Disney' CD in the changer though and a travel size hungry hippos in the rear arm rest, so I feel like I got a steal.

This one, unlike the HDi, will get lowered. The dampers all round need work before the next MOT so excuse for coils.

Insured it last night. Current insurers Endsleigh wanted £361 extra for the 2 remaining months on my policy. I swiftly cancelled that and went with a 10month Admiral policy for £595, the additional year NCB I have lost actually made no difference to their price. Bizarre. And got FC rather than TPFT!

If anyone sees any second hand coilover units for sale drop me a message ! So glad to be driving a German car again.

damn jealous of that motor, looks super clean as well, cant wait to see what you do to it
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

I won't take a picture of the other side then lol

Comment

yeah congrats on the new purchase... but what's happening with your e24?

flickr

Comment

That's just waiting around for a new bag. Funds are tight at the moment. Need to shift some car parts.

Comment

i love this A4 body and specially Avants.

I know you will make her look very good. I'll be checking this out

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

Must now copy the Dubkorps Avant. So much love.

Comment

Funds are tight, buy new car

Comment

favorite Audi body style eva <3
                  Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                  and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                  S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

When I have no car, and the cheque that the insurers sent me matched the sale price...?

Comment

S4 front bumper, drop, and some wheels and this thing is perfect.

Comment

Are S4s wider in the wings?

Comment

do something original get crazy with it but not too crazy
                          Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                          and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                          S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                            Must now copy the Dubkorps Avant. So much love.
                            This.. precisely - but do it in storm trooper white.In for updates, I may need a different winter DD and have been lazy on pulling the trigger for an avant

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              Are S4s wider in the wings?
                              Nope, But you cannot buy just an S4 bumper. A4's look super awkward with just the front bumper, you have to buy skirts and the rear valance/S4 bumper to complete the look in such a way that it looks good. And judging by your other builds, you like to make sure the car is a full package.
                              Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
                              Alex

Comment

Working...
                              X