91 mazda b2200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjbetch View Post
    dude. im in love with your mazda build. im personally in the process of one. i have 91 mazda b2200 reg cab lowered on 4 inch lowering blocks and cranked torsion bars and from what i know, everything is stock. i have about an inch wheel gap on the passenger side and about a 1.5 to 2 inch gap on the driver side. but i have a feeling its because my rear passenger shock is shot. i was wondering if you had any suggestions on how to go lower and what wheel specs would go nicely with it. im more into poke than tuck. your truck is jus my dream truck man. nice build btw. i have been having problems removing my rear bumper after an accident. some advice would be great!

Wow thanks alot man! Thats cool to hear didnt think a whole lot of people would be into it. Its my daily driver so just trying to have some fun with it, and its my second mazda. Try and get some pics of ur truck up id like to see it! As for whats holding it up i dont think it would be the shock. Are you bottomed out on ur bumpstops? They could be worn out uneven or may need to crank one aside down a Lil more possibly. If you wanna go lower cut the front bumpstop brackets out and get smaller shocks, in the back trim the bumpstops almost all the way down and take the two middle leafs out. For wheels im running a 10 inch wide wheel with a -38 offset. If you dont want that much poke i would go with an 8 inch wide and negative offset. Hope that helps some and good luck! Any other ,questions just ask.
    Slow and Low that is the Tempo
    civic build thread-http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41628

Comment

this thing is awesome!!

i would say fender flares and more slammage ahahaha other than that, this thing is a beast!

i want a stance truck so bad, gonna sell my SC soon for one

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

needs moar low lol

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
        Originally posted by nickskater09
        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
          this thing is awesome!!

i would say fender flares and more slammage ahahaha other than that, this thing is a beast!

i want a stance truck so bad, gonna sell my SC soon for one
          Haha thanks dude! I have some ideas for the fenders just not sure what im gonna do yet. Hopefully figure somethin out soon so i can get it lower! what kind of truck you thinking of getting?

Comment

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
            needs moar low lol

Comment

What are you gunna do for flares? I have a b22 also and I wanna know what would fit

Comment

Nice truck! Maybe getting one of these, looking forward to it.
                But how does it handle bumps? There is like 1mm between the tyre and the fender.
                I love stanced cars but am a newbie on suspension, how does it work?

Comment

always glad to see static trucks on here, and great progress on the build man it looks sick !

Comment

couple more questions! what are the exact shocks you picked up for the front? i went to autozone and asked for the smallest shocks for a b22 and the guy said its all one size. which leads me to my next question, are shocks universal?

sorry, im really new to this..

Comment

Damn havent been on here in a long time! Well unfortunately I sold the Mazda a week ago. I put alot of work and was putting alot of money into it, and still had more work I wanted to do. But I miss my yota and been neglecting it too long. So I bought a 89 Civic LX, good gas mileage and cheap and easy to work on. Dont plan on doing much to it till after I get the yota back on the road. But I got a pretty decent amount for the mazda so I had some money left over for some wheels and still some money to put in the yota. Picked up some STR's on craigslist for a deal I couldnt pass up! Prob get some cheap coilovers soon. Anyways I guess I'll post a couple pics of the mazda before I sold it. Gonna miss it, kinda. lol

Comment

Originally posted by bensin View Post
                        Nice truck! Maybe getting one of these, looking forward to it.
                        But how does it handle bumps? There is like 1mm between the tyre and the fender.
                        I love stanced cars but am a newbie on suspension, how does it work?
                        YeaI had to raise it up some, that was right after I put those wheels on. That was the height I had it at with the 18's

Originally posted by rjbetch View Post
                        couple more questions! what are the exact shocks you picked up for the front? i went to autozone and asked for the smallest shocks for a b22 and the guy said its all one size. which leads me to my next question, are shocks universal?
                        sorry, im really new to this..
                        Yea there are universal shocks, as long as the mounts are the same, like nissan hardbody shocks bolt right up to mazdas and are a little shorter. I went to napa and they have a pretty big selection, he just looked in the book for shocks that had those mounting points and found the ones that collapsed the smallest.

Comment

awesome offset is going to awesome....
                          Lucas
                          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                          Originally posted by LCG
                          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Hello my name is Jose im totally new to the truck scene and i just got myself a 92 b2200. Anyone know how to convert the headlight to round ones?

Comment

Working...
                            X