Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HFK View Post
    My benz is a v6 and the chevy is a v4

V4 ? really. Sure it isnt an I4 cylinder engine?? Anyway I didnt know you had the 4 cyl. I just assumed both were the 6 cyl. Well i knew the benz was. My s10 was the V6.
    C280 Build Thread
    C43 ///AMG Build Thread
    E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

If you want steelies go to Jegs. They're like 50 a piece. And do you have those 2 15s in that truck?! Please go super low. It's the only way to go. Especially because I feel like a lot more s10s are bagged than all out static.
      The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

Good lookin truck I dont post much mainly just lurk around but ill be watchin this and the trucks a good color. haha

this is my daily im still workin on getting it the way I want it.

Comment

yeah the Benz is a 6 cyl and the truck is a 4 cyl so yeah I don't use to much gas.
          Originally posted by SD202 View Post
          V4 ? really. Sure it isnt an I4 cylinder engine?? Anyway I didnt know you had the 4 cyl. I just assumed both were the 6 cyl. Well i knew the benz was. My s10 was the V6.
          I'll check them out thanks
          I don't have the 2 15's in yet reason being is cause tthis weekend was my sisters wedding and I was busy all these days.
          Originally posted by Isuzupickup View Post
          If you want steelies go to Jegs. They're like 50 a piece. And do you have those 2 15s in that truck?! Please go super low. It's the only way to go. Especially because I feel like a lot more s10s are bagged than all out static.
          Yeah for now that colors fine the bad, is the fact the paints peeling on the roof and starting on the hood Soon I'll go for a gloss black or a gloss white.
          Originally posted by Chip! View Post
          Good lookin truck I dont post much mainly just lurk around but ill be watchin this and the trucks a good color. haha

That looks good dude I like how the color on the wheels look good with the paint on the truck.
          this is my daily im still workin on getting it the way I want it.
          2002 Mercedes C240
          1997 Chevy S10

Comment

Yea thats the nice side of mine on the driver side the clear is coming apart from the paint looks haggard.

cant wait to see some updates on this.

Comment

Working...
            X