My W124 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My W124 project

Hi everyone I'm still pretty new to the whole stance game and this will be my first build. I recently bought a 94 E420 with lots a plans so this is the start.

This when I first bought the car and brought her home
    Photobucket

Photobucket

Upgraded the dumb rubber intake hoses since there where dry rot.
    Photobucket

A week after I bought the car I found a good deal on some AMG mono blocks sadly they were 17s but they get the job done for now.
    Photobucket

Mounted on the car it looks like a 4x4 to me right now lol and for some dumb reason they rub over every little bump or turn I'm pretty sure its the tires
    Photobucket

Thats about it for now just got done replacing the tie rods, center link and center damper, hopefully going to be ordering some vogtland lowering springs and bilstein struts soon.
    97 E36 328iC

/ / CGOD \ \
    instagram : @rod_esti

It rubs at stock height because stock mb shocks are super soft. invest in some billistein HD's and cut those springs!
    Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

wish mines was a v8 love the white as well. cant wait to see what you do with this
      IG: @uncle_rickey
      c126 coupe

Comment

Good start so far! Don't waste money on lowering springs, just cut the stock ones and pair them with bilstein Heavy Duty's. Please put oem corner lights and taillights on it though!
        1981 300TD 4 speed
        2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
        , on Flickr
        IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

nice star. i agree with others on the struts and oem lights.

u need e500 grill too

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

Originally posted by mike-81-240d View Post
            Good start so far! Don't waste money on lowering springs, just cut the stock ones and pair them with bilstein Heavy Duty's. Please put oem corner lights and taillights on it though!
            I agree with you!! I am dying to replace the corner lights and sadly it also has some cheap ebay taillights im looking forward to replace. I picked up the car yesterday from my friends shop since we thought we were done working on it and the alignment came out good but sadly on my drive home (only a couple of miles) I was experiencing alot of play in my steering wheel and the car was all over the road above 40 so tomorrow I will be looking everything over and hopefully get it back out on the road since it is my only car...
            97 E36 328iC

/ / CGOD \ \

Comment

[/quote]

Originally posted by volkswagger84 View Post
              wish mines was a v8 love the white as well. cant wait to see what you do with this
              My first one was a 87 300E and I to be honest I loved that thing but I sold it and went a different route and sold it for a 240sx I think I had my 240 for about 3 months before i couldnt take having a benz anymore
              97 E36 328iC

/ / CGOD \ \

Comment

couldnt sleep so decided to do something productive ran out to my local 24 hour walmart and bought some black spray paint...
                Photobucket
                97 E36 328iC

/ / CGOD \ \

Comment

Working...
                X