Clear All

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
    Valve cover was a good find! Nice one dude
    yeah i did a back flip after i saw it!
    Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore View Post
    Doing work bro looks great as usual
    a huh this shit is getting there
    Originally posted by Pierate View Post
    If I'll ever find the right one man, but they're either overpriced or in shit condition, feels like the car market here is pretty bad. Ah well, it's a waiting game I suppose
    a huh stick with it! Here in Cali its not that hard to find a good one from 1500-3500. USD

Today the coolant and oil mixed made some seamen happen! lol ._______.
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Dang.

Comment

• Sucks dude, just drop another motor in there, SR20DET?
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post

Today the coolant and oil mixed made some seamen happen! lol ._______.
          High quality bmw stuff right thar
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I like what I'm seeing in here.
            Originally posted by 1badg35
            trust me my last gf and i split because i apparently gave more attention to my cars and business then her. i have no idea where she got that idea from. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by B Rod View Post
              Dang.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post

Sucks dude, just drop another motor in there, SR20DET?
              no, NO! M20B27 is the shit I love my motor! lol

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              High quality bmw stuff right thar

Originally posted by dgoizo View Post
              I like what I'm seeing in here.
              Me too!

Poor gasket it finally gave out after 346K!

Well I got a ported and polished head! But it still needs some clean up. My car is just sitting until the two days of rain pass. I will save this head for my Turbo set up that I plan to do in the future.

Since its my only car I don't have the down time to boost it right now. I plan to pull the old head off and send her off to the machine shop for clean up and test. Also while I have the head off I will swap the timing belt, water pump, and all gaskets (intake and exaust side). Wish me luck! It never over heated, so it should be fine after new head gasket....
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Is that an 885 head? Or just a ported b27 head? I'm looking into the options of turbo m20 next winter and I have a b27. Oh also, if you don't have a chip by now you should get one, I just got one for mine and it feels like it drives the way it was supposed to all along and only cost $35
                I’ve had too many cars to list and most of them sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by fitted_fit View Post
                  Is that an 885 head? Or just a ported b27 head? I'm looking into the options of turbo m20 next winter and I have a b27. Oh also, if you don't have a chip by now you should get one, I just got one for mine and it feels like it drives the way it was supposed to all along and only cost $35
                  its a ported b27 head much better in my own opinion pal.... You deff need the b27 block. I don't have a chip I don't believe in some of them... Maybe ill get around to it. If you can recommend one I will try it!

Thank's for stopping by sir!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I have one off eBay... Sounds risky I know but I read a lot of reviews beforehand. I think someone basically copied the software off of a more expensive chip and started selling them. I've only had mine about a week but it made a noticeable difference. Tires break loose more easily and torque feels much better. Only iffy part is the raising of the rev limiter to 6500 I think it is, just seems a little sketchy with a 200k motor so I just don't wind it all the way out.
                    I’ve had too many cars to list and most of them sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by fitted_fit View Post
                      I have one off eBay... Sounds risky I know but I read a lot of reviews beforehand. I think someone basically copied the software off of a more expensive chip and started selling them. I've only had mine about a week but it made a noticeable difference. Tires break loose more easily and torque feels much better. Only iffy part is the raising of the rev limiter to 6500 I think it is, just seems a little sketchy with a 200k motor so I just don't wind it all the way out.

Yeah be careful son! You don't want to end up like ROB 6500 is a lot for a eta stock head! I will look into it after I bring him back from the dead...

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Last night I put a few hours into him. I stopped because I left my fan clutch tool at the shop.... LOL

But here's where we stand!

I hope I don't forget how shit goes back, going back in tonight after work... I need to paint my engine bay subjection's?
                        Last edited by Rob&co; 03-22-2013, 11:00 AM.
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          I hope I don't forget how shit goes back going back in tonight after work... I need to pain my engine bay subjection's?
                          Make it an ugly oil or coolant color, so you won't notice the fluids in the bay when shit goes wrong.

Comment

• O clean the crap out of it an leave it read.. Teal would look good

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremy5000 View Post
                              Make it an ugly oil or coolant color, so you won't notice the fluids in the bay when shit goes wrong.
                              I run OEM coolant only its BLUE lol so its actually nice when it leaks lol
                              Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                              O clean the crap out of it an leave it read.. Teal would look good
                              nahhhh mean! that's more like it sir! LOL red would be cool only if I add some shine to it or flake lol!

I wanted gold! Lol or maybe like a tan or desert storm..... Teal would be dope too! I want some thing flat tho because shit will get dirty quick its a daily lol!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• car sounds titties man. and that valve cover find was a damn gem. keep it up!

instagram-brandonmckiernannn

Comment

Working...
                                X