X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Baby- Dank SC .... SC300 Build

Hey guys, ive been meaning to do a build thread for my car

I bought the car on October 4th, 2011 from Roy C. in Santa Ana

Some of you guys may have seen this car, and some havent.

But sadly i bought the car this way, already stanced.

Yes i know what some of you might say but hey, its a sick first car for a 16 year old at the time, I am now 17 and still adding stuff to the car as often as possible

Well when i bought the car it looked like this:

It came with the following:
    -Stance GR+ Coilovers
    -XXR 521 wheels:
    --18x8.5 +35 wrapped in 215/40--FRONTS
    --18x10 +25 wrapped in 235/40-- REARS
    --+15mm spacer up front and +10mm in the rear
    -Sc400 oem Front chin spoiler
    -Dual 5" tip exhuast by 5zigen- Fireball Megas
    -97+ sideskirts
    -LS400 BBK(big brake kit) and calipers installed in front and rear
    -93 03m tail lights

As soon as i bought the car i did not like the 93 oem tails (^^ above) and i quickyl swapped them out for the 97+ taillights that Roy included in the sale

They look wayy better

Then i soon bought D1 Spec Neo Chrome LugNuts

No upclose photos

Then i removed some stickers and added some of my own and i also added the Roof Spoiler from HIC USA, came out very nice

Then i turned my eyes to getting rid of the all black out theme, and i soon got to work on the exhaust and wheels

I have to remove the front bumper to jack up the back ^^

no exhaust!! ^^

before and after of the exhaust! I love the outcome 3+ hours of sanding

tested to see if i liked the look, then decided to go all the way^^

then i got a little crazy with the paint and painted my fogs and the lip....bad mistake

but i removed it so its back to normal.

close up of the lug nuts with the white wheels, and my friends clothing company sticker

white wheels just make the car look better, IMO

then i bought new headlights and fog lights from Japan!!

Not a good pic right now, ill post a better one tomoro, or another day, my front lip is currently undergoing surgery after hitting numerous amounts of dips and other shit.

ill upload pics of surgery tomoro, but for now...thats my car, i hope you guys enjoy!

I have alot of plans for this car in the future

Instagram: @half_lung

its good to see you purchased the car with decent taste, and that you are putting your own spin on things, now just take it to the next level and do all new suspension and wheels! good build so far

Comment

i've always loved sc's, looks good so far!

1993 1993 3000gt VR4
      1988 BMW 325 (for sale, PM me for details!)
      1991 s13 hatch

http://breatheslowbreatheslow.tumblr.com/

Comment

blacked looked better.

Comment

Originally posted by Zack Bennett View Post
          its good to see you purchased the car with decent taste, and that you are putting your own spin on things, now just take it to the next level and do all new suspension and wheels! good build so far
          Thanks man, and thats exactly what im trying to do, make it my own. I think that im going to leave the suspension for now just because theyre really good coilovers, but the wheels im definitely changing once i get the money.

Originally posted by PJ Prendergast View Post
          i've always loved sc's, looks good so far!
          Thanks dude! I fell in love with SC's when i was only like 6 when my grandfather got one, and ever since ive always wanted one. I will update as much as possible, this build is going to get intense during sometimes and really low in others due to economic situations

Originally posted by laBeef View Post
          blacked looked better.
          I kinda agree just because i fell in love with it when i first bought the car, but pictures dont show the real beauty of a car, you have to see it for yourself. I liked the black, but the all black theme doesnt go well with a car thats not black, but thank you for being honest.

Today is my little sisters birthday party and my fantasy football draft(x2) , so unfortuneately i wont be able to put my bumper back on...you'll see what i mean down below... And ill post pics tonight of my bumper, i took it off because the sc400 oem front lip is falling apart.

My older brother saw my car without the bumper and said "What happend, did you hit a pebble?" haha

But ya, this is how i am currently driving around in my car\/\/\/

yes i know the stickerbomb might not look right or whatever but i ***** the plain silver it was before, and my little siblings helped so it was a bonding expirence for me

i also took better photos of the exhuast for you guys to see

last night at jack in the box\/\/ (yes those are bmw 7 series wheels, theyre on my friends BMW 745i)

when i post the picture tonight of my bumper you'll see why i drive without it, what happend was i was coming home from school, and the truck in front of me was towing furniture and one of the pillows off the couch flew off, hit my car, ripped off the sc400 oem front lip and dragged in underneath my car, i was able to salvage what i could with a shit ton of zipties....i just want my 97+ front bumper now:/

---I'll post pics of the bumper tonight around 830---

Comment

Whats with the name?

That last pic was at TUGS last spot, right?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
              Whats with the name?

That last pic was at TUGS last spot, right?
              The name "dank sc"?

And im not sure which pic your talking about, but i have gone to the TUGS meets before

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                The name "dank sc"?

And im not sure which pic your talking about, but i have gone to the TUGS meets before
                Naww man not DankSC, but scweet14

reminds me of scweet 1

Looking good so far, minus the front

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

painted the lip and fogs white too! jesus.. haha. good thing you removed it.

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                    Naww man not DankSC, but scweet14

reminds me of scweet 1

Looking good so far, minus the front
                    hahaha ohhh, i got the name ffrom scweet1, i made it 14 instead of 1 cause thats my lucky number, and i couldnt think of anything else at the time, and its easy to remember.

scweet1 is one of the main reasons why i got into the SC game, so thanks to Milt haha

And the front is going on tomoro after school haha, im gettting tired of it already ha

Originally posted by KEVIN.E View Post
                    painted the lip and fogs white too! jesus.. haha. good thing you removed it.
                    haha yes i know, i just went crazy and said fuck it, but i like it better without the white haha, i just need new fog lights now

well here are the pics of the bumper...work in progress

paint chippings, scratches, and tons of other shit...needs to be fixed, and the oem lip is fallin apart\/\/\/

thank god for zipties!! ^^

and my new highbeams.

tomoro once i put it all back together ill post up a pic so you guys can get an idea of how the new headlights look.

Comment

First off, let me start by saying i **** mondays...

Im happy that i was able to put my bumper back on but once i did that i decided to wash my car and then....you'll see

My garage clearance on my car\/\/\/

highbeams on...

FINALLY BACK ON!!!

better view of the headlights\/\/

So this is why i **** mondays, other than the 30 minute-1 hour bumper install, i decided to wash my car and as i was drying the water underneath my roof spoiler\/\/

THIS HAPPENS(

Then i had to put my car on the street and move my stepmoms hummer into the garage and when i backed up the hummer i couldnt resist but to take this picture

Comment

I like the last pic for some reason, sucks about the roof wing. Already fixed it?
                        sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

i'm jealous! lol I want an SC so bad, just don't have the money for one. Looks good. Can't wait to see where you take it.
                          CLIQVE
                          instagram: @wesrockstar
                          back to the future fitment

Comment

man I love sc's, good job so far

Comment

Just use 3m permanent mounting tape on that shit.

My window visor almost flew off doing 85 and it was only being held on by one strand of the stock tape, ever since I put that 3m shit on it, i can pull as hard as I want, and the paint is going to come off before the visor.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Working...
                              X