Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Children: Ol Dirty Bastard gets a build thread (e24 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need an update soon
    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• An update finally!

Well, sort of.

A few weeks ago, ODB had his radio stolen while sitting in front of my parents place in Redlands. I'd figured since they live in what's normally considered a nice part of town on a cul de sac that only has their house on it, it'd be ok to leave the car unlocked. Especially since from the main street and while on it's temporary wheels, it doesn't look like anything special. Well I learned the hard way that I was wrong. They didn't break the glass to get in, but they did ruin my center console getting the radio out.

However, Jason (JFarhanbod) thankfully had a Lotus white center console out of his parted out e24, which he let me have for the cost of driving out to his place, along with some B pillar covers to replace my worn out pair, and a heavy duty steel skid plate.

I retook the CA physical therapist assistant rules and regulations exam on the 22nd of August, and passed. Then had to wait till today to get my CA license to work. So hopefully by the end of next week I'll be hooked up with a travel or contract job and I'll be able to start back on this project. It won't make it to SoCal Vintage, sadly. My goal is to have it on the wheels, with flares, and be solid and comfortable enough to drive out to Southern Worthersee next year. Fingers crossed.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
        An update finally!

Well, sort of.

A few weeks ago, ODB had his radio stolen while sitting in front of my parents place in Redlands. I'd figured since they live in what's normally considered a nice part of town on a cul de sac that only has their house on it, it'd be ok to leave the car unlocked. Especially since from the main street and while on it's temporary wheels, it doesn't look like anything special. Well I learned the hard way that I was wrong. They didn't break the glass to get in, but they did ruin my center console getting the radio out.

However, Jason (JFarhanbod) thankfully had a Lotus white center console out of his parted out e24, which he let me have for the cost of driving out to his place, along with some B pillar covers to replace my worn out pair, and a heavy duty steel skid plate.

I retook the CA physical therapist assistant rules and regulations exam on the 22nd of August, and passed. Then had to wait till today to get my CA license to work. So hopefully by the end of next week I'll be hooked up with a travel or contract job and I'll be able to start back on this project. It won't make it to SoCal Vintage, sadly. My goal is to have it on the wheels, with flares, and be solid and comfortable enough to drive out to Southern Worthersee next year. Fingers crossed.
        Congrats on passing the big exam! Wanna see it with those lips and flares!
        -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
        '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
        '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Thanks dude! And yes, I'll be ordering new barrels, tires, and some flares soon with any luck.
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Sweet! Congrats on passing your test and getting your license. Can't buy the mods without the cash flow. Hope to see some updates soon
            Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• Congrats man, excited to see this project continue, been watching this one for years now

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Thanks man! Hopefully the next stage of this project goes somewhat close to plan.

Anyway, here's a pic of the new front set up to hold everyone over till I make more progress.

Last edited by theseeker411; 02-22-2018, 12:06 AM.
                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Congrats on passing your test! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this build unfold.
                  1993 BMW 325i
                  2001 BMW 330ci vert
                  2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• Planning on coming out to SoCal Vintage?
                    -Jason
                    91 Lagunengrun 325i
                    88 635csi (Parted & Crushed)

Comment

• Congrats on passing the test man..

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOoff11 View Post
                        Congrats on passing your test! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this build unfold.
                        Thanks! Hopefully I can land a decent job soon and get back to work on this thing.

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
                        Planning on coming out to SoCal Vintage?
                        Yeah, I plan on being there.

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                        Congrats on passing the test man..
                        Thanks dude!
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• ill most likely see you at social vintage! I'm stoked to see the next stage of this build
                          [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
                          instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmerspotter View Post
                            ill most likely see you at social vintage! I'm stoked to see the next stage of this build
                            Thanks! Unfortunately the Big Dirty won't be there. Don't have wheels for him to roll on, the temporary 15s I have are bald in the front and barely clear the bags.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                              Thanks! Unfortunately the Big Dirty won't be there. Don't have wheels for him to roll on, the temporary 15s I have are bald in the front and barely clear the bags.
                              hmm dang, hopefully i can throw my coilovers and temporary wheels on before saturday!
                              [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
                              instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

• congrats! welcome to the health care industry, if you ever work up in marin/sf hit me up.

you know what they say

"mo' money mo' problems" lol

Comment

Working...
                                X