Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Children: Ol Dirty Bastard gets a build thread (e24 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got word today from Jason aka JFarhanbod that the lotus white seat parts I bought from him are now currently on their way to Nashville via Greyhound. Might actually have ODB's interior all one color before SoWo.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Your car wears those Equips beautifully.

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

• I hope I don't see you at sowo. Your car is stupid. And ugly.

Had to break up all the bromancing in here.
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Oh my...... Yeah ..... I'm simply out of words! Just went through your topic build, luv'it.

Subbed to see how much more you can do to this car!

Comment

• *posting because sweet thread and car, sub'd*

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaAlpha9 View Post
              Your car wears those Equips beautifully.
              Thanks dude!

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
              I hope I don't see you at sowo. Your car is stupid. And ugly.

Had to break up all the bromancing in here.
              Well I hope I don't see you or your Benz there either...

Who am I kidding, yes I do.

Originally posted by Suburuuh View Post
              Oh my...... Yeah ..... I'm simply out of words! Just went through your topic build, luv'it.

Subbed to see how much more you can do to this car!
              Thanks!

Originally posted by jbginger View Post
              *posting because sweet thread and car, sub'd*
              Thanks!

Not much of an update about ODB, sorry. Been busy sowoprepping to make him a bit more bearable to drive. The new exhaust is in and it is pretty loud. Y pipe to a single high flow cat to a single straight pipe makes for a good noise. Started polishing the Equips again so they don't look so horrible. Put the new comfort seats in so the interior is all the same color again. Started on redoing the stereo so I can actually hear my music over the exhaust.

Unfortunately this project has been overshadowed again by life. My fiance and I called it quits after 5 years. Long story short, we'd drifted apart and we're better off as friends than as a married couple that will be in divorce court in 10 years with kids and a house. It sucks, and we both wish it didn't have to happen, but we'll be better off. We are still on good terms, which is the best we could both hope for in this situation. She's staying in Nashville and working/going back to school. I'm moving to Redlands, California to be with my parents and sisters while I figure out if I want to keep with my career or go back to school.

Yeah, that's right. Ol Dirty Bastard and I are coming out to SoCal this summer.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Came to this thread via your sig. Read it. Loved it. Didn't see that last bit coming...but good luck with everything. Change can be a good thing.

oh yeah...I love your wheels and wutang forever.
                on instagram straight flexin'

Comment

• Thanks man. Yeah I was blindsided by it initially. But after a lot of talking I realized we'd been getting distant with each other for a while.

Anyway, put the interior back together, now I'm just waiting for it to stop fucking raining so i can touch up the paint and polish the wheels again.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Exhaust sound clips naowww
                    BMW E34 V8 - Daily
                    Merc 190E - Sold
                    BMW 635CSi - Project
                    Mercedes 190e Build Thread
                    Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

• Should have just been there to hear in in person. Very nasty sounding. VERY nasty.
                      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Holy hell. This thing is awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joosh View Post
                          Holy hell. This thing is awesome!
                          welcome to sw
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                            Thanks man. Yeah I was blindsided by it initially. But after a lot of talking I realized we'd been getting distant with each other for a while.
                            Understandable. I'm kind of in the same boat right now.
                            Can't wait to see that thing out here though!

Comment

• Finally got a chance to read through this thread. Glad I got to see it in person when i drove by you at SOWO. Granted it was a 12mph roll but still car is boss as fuck. Didnt see the move coming. Hope things work out for you man. Im in the same boat with the wife. One year marriage/6 year together anniversary coming up in august and im not sure what we will be then.

Comment

• Originally posted by drosas View Post
                                Understandable. I'm kind of in the same boat right now.
                                Can't wait to see that thing out here though!
                                Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                                Finally got a chance to read through this thread. Glad I got to see it in person when i drove by you at SOWO. Granted it was a 12mph roll but still car is boss as fuck. Didnt see the move coming. Hope things work out for you man. Im in the same boat with the wife. One year marriage/6 year together anniversary coming up in august and im not sure what we will be then.
                                Damn, sorry to hear that from both of you. I just have to believe that things will get better. That's what's really keeping me going.

I think that ODB will be undergoing some big changes again this fall after the SoCal Vintage meet in October.
                                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Working...
                                X