Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Children: Ol Dirty Bastard gets a build thread (e24 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH MY FUCKING GOD! E24 is by far the most badass car in the world ;D digging the wheels, the height but i h*te the us bumpers :P But is it euro bumpers on the latest picture??
    90 E34 535i/5 OZ Futura, BC coils
    x '91 E34, BBS replica + BC Racing coilovers

Comment

• Yeah, it has a front euro bumper and a U.S. rear. I have a rear euro bumper, but it isn't chrome, gonna try to find a chrome one in decent shape.

Also, I figured out that ODB's fucked up front suspension bushings and bad alignment resulted in toe-wear on the front tires that's so bad the inner rubber is past the wear bars. I mounted those tires in April...

Gonna refresh the suspension, get an alignment, and drop the front tires from a 235/45 to a 235/40.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• I saw a really nice picture of your car on Tumblr the other day.
        I'll see if I can find it.
        Unless you've seen it.

Comment

• Diggin the class BMW, need to more of them at meets!
          IG:BAKE
          Youtube.com/Bros

Comment

• Originally posted by SheaMoose View Post
            I saw a really nice picture of your car on Tumblr the other day.
            I'll see if I can find it.
            Unless you've seen it.
            I probably haven't. Post it up!
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• It even has the boog in it.

Comment

• Looking at that pic again makes me miss SoWo. Can't wait for next year.

Sorry about the lack of updates, I'm still having the hardest time finding a full time job after moving to Nashville 2 months ago. Medical jobs are apparently super difficult to come by in the South, so ODB is on the back burner for the 100th time. Once a job comes my way though, we're hitting this pile with some Wu-Tang killa bee sword style.
                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Your car looks fantastic, I love the body style on this BMW, really attractive.
                  https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                    Looking at that pic again makes me miss SoWo. Can't wait for next year.

Sorry about the lack of updates, I'm still having the hardest time finding a full time job after moving to Nashville 2 months ago. Medical jobs are apparently super difficult to come by in the South, so ODB is on the back burner for the 100th time. Once a job comes my way though, we're hitting this pile with some Wu-Tang killa bee sword style.
                    and maybe some cuban linx?
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                      Looking at that pic again makes me miss SoWo. Can't wait for next year.
                      I say this almost every day and will continue to do so until I get to go back. sigh...
                      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• I am here for masterbational purposes!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• this build thread has thrown me a dilemma...

do i keep looking for an e30, or do i spend that little bit more money and go for an e24 now...this is a gorgeous car!

nice work man, looks awesome
                          Instagram: @ask83n

Originally posted by DragginWagon
                          Always build your car for yourself. and dont tell me you cant afford to.
                          This thread is a perfect example of taking lemons and making fucking jager bombs!

Comment

• One word: Badass.

Clover | 1992 Mk2 Jetta clx - Build Thread
                            Cape Town | South Africa
                            Instagram: @lowdl
                            Tumblr

Comment

• Always see your post on here. Just finally read this whole thread! Nice work! Car looks great! Hopefully I get to see it in person. Are you bringing it to H20?

Now to go replace the water pump on my E28 and think about making moves to get an E24.
                              DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                              E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

• Unfortunately no, ODB and I will be missing H2O again. I still don't have a full time job after 4 months of looking, and it's just not in the budget. He needs too much work in too little time to be presentable again, much less comfortable on a 16hr one way trip. Next year for sure though.

Once fall really hits here in TN, I'm probably going to put ODB in storage so I can pull the Equips off and really re-do them, along with re-doing the interior and building the motor for next season.
                                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Working...
                                X