Shark Attack 85 635 CSI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shark Attack 85 635 CSI

Well picked this up for a project a few weeks aflame gonna put the e30 in dd. Status for the time being.... Great car, original California car with no rust, manual 289k and garage kept for the last 11 years. Runs strong and shifts smooth.

The paints decent, has some cracks below the paint that look like chicken scratches but will eventually get a respray... Plans are to re-lip and barrel the epilsons to 17x10's and gold plate the centers, tuck bumpers and hopefully bag it within the next year. Probably just start with some coils for now. Also wanna do euro headlights and maybe a m spoiler ...

Any who here's a few pics, I'm o photographer so bare with me lol

My Shark

Last edited by valleydubs82; 08-06-2012, 10:01 PM.

Looks great! Very clean too.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

love to see more sharks on here. welcome to you and yours.

PS: mad jelly of the 17 epsilon those shits are rare. only seen one other set etownc 6er, he has a build thread here but alas the car is no more.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
      Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

that car is perfect as is, imo.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

Looks great! Very clean too.

Comment

Thanks guys! Really enjoying it... Hopefully after my wife's air ride is on I can start tearing into this car a bit ... This will be one car that I will be keeping for a long time...

Comment

That 6 looks great, I really like the wheels. There's a 635 in town that looks exactly like this. Same wheels and color, I'm trying to steal the wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by willis View Post
                That 6 looks great, I really like the wheels. There's a 635 in town that looks exactly like this. Same wheels and color, I'm trying to steal the wheels.
                Thanks... I was debating keeping them but the suite the car nicely.. Lips are shit but will be rebuilt soon

Comment

Very nice! You come to KC for any of the bmw meets? There is a fb group as well. Quite a few bmw guys around here.
                  My '66 C10 Build
                  My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Originally posted by 99sil-teg View Post
                    Very nice! You come to KC for any of the bmw meets? There is a fb group as well. Quite a few bmw guys around here.
                    Don't have a Facebook anymore lol... Keep me posted though when you guys do... Wouldn't mind making it up there for one

Comment

Originally posted by valleydubs82 View Post
                      Don't have a Facebook anymore lol... Keep me posted though when you guys do... Wouldn't mind making it up there for one
                      I will, I haven't been to one yet either lol, every time they plan one my car is usually apart but I think they will have a fall one soon.
                      My '66 C10 Build
                      My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Those wheels are solid. I loved my southern ways...consider yourself lucky that you have the center caps sofa king rare to have them intact.
                        14 Fiesta ST, 84 745i, 16 mini, 91 500SL, 93 300ce, 84 euro 635csi, 86 635csi, 87 635csi, 99 Z3 M coupe, 02 911TT, 02 M3, 94 850 T5 wagon, 90 300e, 02 ML500, 95 325i, 76 2002, 98 VR6 GTi
                        radthread.com

Comment

damn such a nice base to start with

Comment

Originally posted by freshbread View Post
                            Those wheels are solid. I loved my southern ways...consider yourself lucky that you have the center caps sofa king rare to have them intact.
                            Thanks man. I was suprised to that they were all in decent shape. Hopefully when they get refinished i'll get some new decals for them... Def gonna hold on to them.

Comment

Originally posted by willis View Post
                              Does it have a smashed up bumper?
                              Saw one when I was in bend for my cousin's wedding, and really wanted it.
                              lurkin and murkin

Comment

Working...
                              X