No announcement yet.

More Go Than Show - New Edge Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, like everything else it seems if you want it done right you have to do it yourself. The remote tuner I was using got me a whopping 4 revisions since last September. Still didn't drive worth a damn. I was sick of the slow responses and poor results, especially when I could read the data and know exactly what needed to be adjusted. So I took the plunge and shelled out for the tuning software. In the span of an hour and a half I managed to get a revision about on par with the tuner's last one, and most of that time was spent not realizing I had to re-disable the anti-theft system. Once I get some good weather I can get some on-road data and dial it in further. Things are looking up.

Tuning process:

Buttoned up a few small things under the hood, actually put the bumper back on.

One thing I will have to do before throwing on the good wheels and slamming it is re-do some of the downpipes/mid-pipe. Otherwise I'll be dragging it everywhere. It is low. On the tall winter tires I've got maybe 4" from the subframe connectors to the ground, 2" from the exhaust to the ground. On the summer tires that will be even less. I'll have to tuck that exhaust as much as possible.
    Last edited by wickedsnake00; 03-29-2017, 08:41 AM.
    I Have No Idea What I'm Doing

Comment

Holy crap

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
      I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
        Holy crap
        Not sure if in a good way or a bad way. I tend to get the latter.

Comment

Are you kidding me? A great way, this thing is awesome dude.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
          I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Put the new wheels on and brought it to some shows. Fitment is garbage, but such is life. Front needs slightly larger tires and the coilovers adjusted. Rears could use some flairs to fit those giant 315 drag radials.

Could be worse though.

She moves out. That's for sure.

Comment

Working...
            X