• Show
Clear All

• Yeh me too

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Oh you fancy huh
      When in doubt, cut it out...
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• love that this is finally coming together, ka is gonna be sick

ps. run the soft 8's they look boss

Comment

• Haha that's the first time it's ever been professionally towed! Every other time it's been strapped to a bigger truck and hood towed. My grandma came through clutch and used her AAA to get that tow for da free free. It should only be another week or two! I'm solving this wiring right now and welding the driveshaft tomorrow. It figures my first motor swap is something no one has done. Thanks for all of the comments, it keeps me motivated!
          The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• The ZU40 is alive and wayyyy outta time. Haha. My little brother at the beginning.

Last edited by Isuzupickup; 02-18-2013, 09:02 PM.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• My neck hurts now

Comment

• Yeah, I'll let my brother know he's doing it wrong next time he films. Lol. I just wanted the world to hear those nasty cams.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Turns out the stock fuel pressure regulator couldn't handle the Walbro, because once we pinched the fuel line it had a near perfect idle. It was running insanely rich. It's getting near completion, though! Gonna do some cooling and belt work.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• I can't wait to see it running!

Comment

• Well it's not like I haven't been working on it... It's just a fuel problem that's getting me now. I feel like it's running too rich or firing at the wrong time.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Isuzupickup View Post
                        Well it's not like I haven't been working on it... It's just a fuel problem that's getting me now. I feel like it's running too rich or firing at the wrong time.
                        Check the spark plugs and the indexing on them. Simple and always the small things that get ya down. Hope that idea helps.
                        Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                        Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Basically this guy's problem is mine in a nutshell, too bad his didn't really have a conclusion. I did put brand new plugs in but honestly they're damn near fouled out. I'll double check the gap tomorrow.

http://forums.nicoclub.com/super-ric...m-t263990.html

Build thread!!!

Comment

• I really love this. My first vehicle was a 93 p'up. Had 4" drop blocks and cranked torsions. Boy if I knew then what I know now...
                            Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.
                            Check out my Bowling Pin Shift Knobs!
                            My Mighty Max build
                            My Honda turd build

Comment

• You running a o2 sensor
                              When in doubt, cut it out...
                              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, there's a pretty fresh one. I actually worked on it again today and now my coil doesn't have power to it. I'm gonna double check all of my wires and try another ECU just to rule it out.

Build thread!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X