Ig: @Stuart.treybich
    @Unitedstatesofstance_

Comment

Perfectly executed. I really like this

instagram: @keenanhaye

Comment

Originally posted by SLMDGEE View Post
        The car is super low!!! Thumbs up!
        It was 2+ inches lower in the rear before I had to get the wheels fitted

Originally posted by keenan View Post
        Perfectly executed. I really like this
        Thanks, I appreciate that!
        Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
        Instagram: bmwforlife

Originally posted by SD202
        70,000 miles and counting. static slammed. From here to vegas to LA and everywhere in between. Shes my daily driver. Because shes my only car. everything that has ever broke has been a result of being slammed.

Comment

Teaser of pics to come...

70,000 miles and counting. static slammed. From here to vegas to LA and everywhere in between. Shes my daily driver. Because shes my only car. everything that has ever broke has been a result of being slammed.

Comment

Well god damn that is nice. New wheel set up is epic man bet you are buzzing!

Comment

New Wheels are look insane!

Comment

New pics taken by Nino Rodriguez. First pic is raw I think. Posted these in the showroom as well.

Comment

Damn, the paint in the first shot is killer.

Comment

Originally posted by phenom View Post
                    Damn, the paint in the first shot is killer.
                    Thanks bud!!

I've been seeing my car pop up in a few places, really exciting for me! Most importantly, Stance|Works posted my car on their FB page. My life is complete!

Comment

You deserve it bro, you built a really nice car. I want to get a 435i when i get out of school with hopefully decent job because i do like the M3 but like the L6 twin turbo in this better, plus its cheaper.

@finalbossjosh

Comment

New pics by Hannanymous Photography, dude takes awesome pics! Check him out if you're in central Florida!

Comment

Car looks so clean & perfectly fitted and those photo shots are amazingly done.

Comment

Working...
                          X