No announcement yet.

VIP baby LONDON style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should look into some great plates from mason tech to push the rear wheels back a little further in the wheel well to make it centered. then you could go even lower!
    Insta | Dev

Comment

Nice!
      Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

Originally posted by big pete View Post
        The wheels i have currently are just my winters. I could not keep the car on stock rims as when the car was slammed, the car would have rested on the floor ruining the bumpers at both ends so i bought these 20s as it just sits high enough not to cause damage.

These are my summer rims. They are 20x10 rears and 20x9 fronts. I had 3mm skimmed off the inners so they tuck better. They are polished on both sides (in and out) as well as in between the spokes. They are an utter bitch to clean but its very worth it in my opinion. To this day i have only had one of them on the car since being polished. Im hoping to debut them at the ULTIMATE DUBS SHOW in England at the start of the show season here

this video show the only time the wheel has been on the car when it was being resprayed a few months ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEulMF1_F7A
        Those are dope. I love a mesh face wheel and a lot of detail in those ones. Polished barels too. Sick. Thanks for the eye kandy.

Comment

Originally posted by big pete View Post
          Cheers. I didnt do the rears as I cant weald. Im really pleased I went air ride as it was the only way forwards for this build i think. I was just destroying the car on coilovers lol
          i hear you, i feel like everyday i hear a new groan or creak coming from the subframe or the motor mounts or the axles

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

pete mate, your still alive!! not seen you or the car since the early days of this project when it rocks 19" a8 rims and you'd just fitted leather on southern dubbers!!

(actually that was just after i smashed up my grey mk2 golf)

did you get the tv's added?

glad you got the air ride after destroying the arches so many times in london!

assume your with same lady and still working (job is kind of recession proof)!!

chat soon i hope - will try and get up to ultimate and say hello if your going.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedogg View Post
              pete mate, your still alive!! not seen you or the car since the early days of this project when it rocks 19" a8 rims and you'd just fitted leather on southern dubbers!!

(actually that was just after i smashed up my grey mk2 golf)

did you get the tv's added?

glad you got the air ride after destroying the arches so many times in london!

assume your with same lady and still working (job is kind of recession proof)!!

chat soon i hope - will try and get up to ultimate and say hello if your going.
              Easy nate. Yeah i have 9 screens fitted in the car now as well as a ps3 and freeview player lol. Im still working same job but with a different lady (who was an ex from before).

Im showing inside at UD so Il see you there bruva

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

tuckin' wheels and coppin' feels. nice whip.

Comment

my mates and i took our club out to the ACE CAFE meet in London for VAG night. On the way home a few of us convoyed my way. My mate mananged to get this incredible pic as we drove through a tunnel. I am forever in his debt now lol

Comment

quick video from when the car was detailed at the weekend ...

VW passat get detailed - for more info add "rajiv vturbo" on facebook, overal a positive result enjoyFINALLY DONE, and a little talk on the entire processhtt...

Comment

mate im from up north in east yorks and that car is sick, im going to ultimate dubs on sunday and il see you r car there, i do a bit of photography so il defo have some pics of this sweet ride

Comment

Hot Passatness!!! Jetta front bumper?

Comment

I DONT like Passat's but I have now added a Favorites link in my Heart for this Badass Passat....! Looks great man....!
                            sigpic
                            2001 Black Audi A4
                            on 19" Axis Speed Six

Comment

Originally posted by slammed leon uk View Post
                              mate im from up north in east yorks and that car is sick, im going to ultimate dubs on sunday and il see you r car there, i do a bit of photography so il defo have some pics of this sweet ride
                              did you get any pics dude???

Originally posted by Tubaman View Post
                              Hot Passatness!!! Jetta front bumper?
                              nope. forgive me as I cant remember the name of the after market bumper but its not from a jetta. Plus i had it somewhat smoothed a bit so its not recognisable at first. The fog grills are from the jetta/golf gti which is the red herring lol

Originally posted by Del Ghetto View Post
                              I DONT like Passat's but I have now added a Favorites link in my Heart for this Badass Passat....! Looks great man....!
                              a few people have told me simular to this that they generally dont like passats but they like mine lol. im glad i can sway people like this with my car lol

Comment

i like your car
                                ps. you look like ronnie coleman LOLz

Comment

Working...
                                X