No announcement yet.

Little red wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see.. Well good luck with the sell man and cant wait to see what you work on next.
    Peep this yo
    IG: k_itsune & itsvirtue

Comment

• it sucks selling something and the new owner fucking it up. I hope you find another.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
        it sucks selling something and the new owner fucking it up. I hope you find another.
        thats what happened to my old civic.

i have no attachment to this wagon. it could burn, and i wouldnt even care.
        Originally posted by milano_red
        I haven't seen very many bagged accords. So my first assumption was static
        Instagram: Dsfaxon

Comment

• I also know that feeling lol

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• it sucks when you lose all motivation towards your car.

i want to start over, this time with a clean surface.

Comment

• yea man i've had my integra for a little over two years, and I recently lost all interest. so now its for sale

Comment

yea man i've had my integra for a little over two years, and I recently lost all interest. so now its for sale
                see! at least im not the only one! haha

Comment

• no. defiantly not

Comment

• that sucks that you lost interest. youll find something though! i love my elantra. sometimes my friends think i love it too much. lol

1996 Cadillac Deville Build Thread

Lancer Build Thread

Elantra Build Thread [car is no more ]

Comment

no. defiantly not
                      ive been talking to the "new" owner of my old civic... chances of me getting it back are looking very positive. =OO

Comment

• bring it back to life!

Comment

bring it back to life!
                          i have such high hopes for this car the second time around!!

Comment

• welp. i have started the process of turning my car back to stock. last night i took out all the air suspension, and the wheels. it is currently sitting on blocks. ha.

it look pathetic. i am so glad to get rid of this car now. just need to put the stock suspension and steelies on it. pretty soon ill be driving my old sedan!

which, by the way. i decided im not going to be doing an air suspension on. im gonna keep it static. after going through the wiring mess, i just cant stand it. ill see if i cant get some pictures of it.

Comment

• Suspension and wheels are sold.

Finally.

I **** this car more an more everyday!

Comment

Working...
                              X