Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reiken's S13

Hi guys

I am Pascal from switzerland, i want to show you my Nissan 200 SX ( In Europe u know it's 200 SX not 180 SX)

I am on the way for stage 2. But as you might know in Switzerland it is very hard to do mods on your car even if you change the Rims you will ned a Certificate for the rims that they work on the car.

It is really like Jeremy Clarkson says: " Switzerland is the most h.a.t.i.n.g Car Country"

All Parts are Import its Really Really hard to get Parts in Switzerland. And yeah if if you lower the car more than 40 milimeters you will need what? Right a certificate.

FUCK YOU SWITZERLAND!

Now to my Car:

These are really actual Shoots.

so Thats it.

as you see i miss Spacers allround to get Flush with the Fenders. if you want a spec list reply and ask for it. i dont want money for asking me a question i am not a bank.

Ass you see for switzerland my car is damn Low, but i dont got a certificate. i say no need Fuck you police and switzerland.

Greetings from Switzerland

Holy fartcan. That fartcan took my attention away from the girls for a second....
    and I like hot white chicks...
    alot...
    no me gusta on that muffler...

needs spacers and more girls.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Yeah fartcan anyway its the one and only muffler that is allowed in switzerland for this car so what can i do? Nothing...

and it is not a muffler it is a 3 inch catback.
      Last edited by Reiken; 07-22-2012, 05:10 AM.

Comment

I need a s13...

Comment

Post more of the Swiss girls, specifically with less bathing suits on.

Comment

lol dude , looks like ur country sucks at that point , i remember driving my e30 with 60% cut springs , never got puled in 2 years haha even that cops seen me scraping over a speed bump several times haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Colors View Post
              lol dude , looks like ur country sucks at that point , i remember driving my e30 with 60% cut springs , never got puled in 2 years haha even that cops seen me scraping over a speed bump several times haha.
              Haha thats so good in your country ;(

Is it allowed to install a Open Blow of Vavle in your country?

In Switzerland you get a 400 to 600 Dollar Ticket nice what?

If you mod a car in switzerland you must do it in Stealth Mode

Post more of the Swiss girls, specifically with less bathing suits on.
              Haha i can search some for you :P

Next mods are Turbo Ellbow, Downpipe and new Lug Nuts+ the Spacers i got

Ride Height Adjustment and more more little things.

Comment

Working...
              X