No announcement yet.

Dear Darla, I **** your stinkin' guts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car looks great dood, it was nice seeing it at sowo and talking to you for 15 seconds again. that brings my c-hutch time up to 30 seconds. booya.
    Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

• I agree with Ashton, and it was nice to finally meet you too!

https://www.facebook.com/CltchLrdsDrpPnties

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
        Car looked amazing at sowo man. Glad I got to see it.
        I kept waving at you but we never got to chat Yours looked great too. And the beard is looking rowdy as well.
        Originally posted by anth View Post
        Love love love love this so much! Can I bug you for tyre sizes? 195/45?
        195/50 front and 205/50 rear
        Originally posted by chucksmith View Post
        wow. i just read all 34 pages in one shot. with the laughs, the sweet delivery, and the amazing car, you're a GAHT DAMN GENIUS! will fap later...or right now...
        Thanks!
        Originally posted by w201e34 View Post
        car looks great dood, it was nice seeing it at sowo and talking to you for 15 seconds again. that brings my c-hutch time up to 30 seconds. booya.
        We're doing well so far. That's longer than I last with the ladies.
        Originally posted by Mike629
        That's a sweet score. That stereo scares me and the bumpers look like they belong on a bumper car... and yet, I am aroused by Darla.
        Confused? did you make it past page 2? Are you a spammer?
        Originally posted by Rinku-Bitch View Post
        I agree with Ashton, and it was nice to finally meet you too!
        You never even gave me a name. Cracked me up. It was just "Hi, I'm rinku bitch." So I kept wanting to drive by and just yell BITCH. Good to meet you too haha

Comment

• This is a car for losers

Comment

• I saw you driving for split second at SoWo and that was it. Bummed I didn't get to talk to you or get a good look at the car. Looking great though!
            instagram : demrimz
            StatesideWheel

Comment

• Originally posted by willis View Post
              This is a car for losers
              Glad you like it!
              Originally posted by harlerocco View Post
              I saw you driving for split second at SoWo and that was it. Bummed I didn't get to talk to you or get a good look at the car. Looking great though!
              I saw muffin all over the place. figured you'd have been around at some point but I never spotted you.

Comment

• Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post

I saw muffin all over the place. figured you'd have been around at some point but I never spotted you.
                come to think of it, i never saw you two in the same place

Comment

• Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
                  I kept waving at you but we never got to chat Yours looked great too. And the beard is looking rowdy as well.
                  Yea, if I had better turning radius I would have whipped it around in the middle you the street and followed you. It seemed like we just kept passing each other lol Game recognize game on that beard though. It may be a good thing we didn't occupy the same area... Every woman in Helen would have been pilled on top of us. We could have suffocated or something...
                  IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• No body wants you or c-hutch botty lover .. I would have got all the beetches in my Kia haha

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Think i saw your car in a video as well...Don't remember which one.

Comment

• Lowering the front just a tad seriously made a world of difference. Looks good dude!

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Haven't checked the forum for quite a bit and I do approve A LOT. Also, cheezeburger. The idea of the cars look you had in your head turned out perfectly. The car with the whole stripe thing going on could've been made by bmw themselfes. Combined with the wheels it just looks "complete". I'm not sure about the back tho, somethings "missing" there. Looks unfinished. So much ♥ though.
                          i take photos of cars @nicetounfriendyou

Comment

• Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                            Lowering the front just a tad seriously made a world of difference. Looks good dude!
                            Thanks!
                            Originally posted by DeepDishTimmy View Post
                            Haven't checked the forum for quite a bit and I do approve A LOT. Also, cheezeburger. The idea of the cars look you had in your head turned out perfectly. The car with the whole stripe thing going on could've been made by bmw themselfes. Combined with the wheels it just looks "complete". I'm not sure about the back tho, somethings "missing" there. Looks unfinished. So much ♥ though.
                            Cheezeburger? I'll take mine cooked medium with bacon. Thanks though man

Comment

• I got some new things and I'm working on some things and I fixed some things.

Got a hybrid Garrett/Turbonetics t3/t4 spinny boostmaker and polished the compressor housing out for the bling factor

Found a pair of side skirts in the junk yard. One was shattered, but all the pieces were there so I took them home for a whopping $11.00

And my rear tires were down to cords so I decided to give them a viking burial and blow them off

My guibo was also on its last legs and the output shaft seal was leaking, so I took care of those at work where I have access to a lift (which is an invaluable resource that I love dearly)

Comment

• mmmmm a shiny snail. this has great potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X