• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danish red Lupo 3L - Static drop

Hi I'm 25 year old Jakob from Denmark and this is my Lupo 1.2 TDI 3L

Here is a little info on the car:

Year: 2000

Engine: Stock 1.2 TDI - Great engine, does around 31 kilometers per liter diesel

Wheels: BBS RM 6,5x15 with Nankang AS1 165/45R15 in the front and 8x15 with Nankang AS1 175/55R15 in the back

Suspension: Raceland adjustable suspension, had to raise it about 1cm in the back to prevent scrape, in the front there is lots of threat left, but I like it the height it is now.

Interior: The interior is decorated with Stickerbomb, other than that it is stock, I am looking for some leather seats for it tho

I hope you like it as much as I do
    Best Regards
    Jakob Pedersen

flot lille bil
    how much did it cost? I need a cheap car to roll around with.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

The car alone was about 7.000 US dollars, and if you want a cheap car the Lupo 3L is the way to go I get around 30 km per liter diesel

Comment

Looks pretty nice, although I think the front wheels are too skinny...

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Looks a little odd with such beefy tires in the back compared to the front.
          God bless this mess

Comment

where did you get the stickerbomb from? did you do each sticker or is it a vinyl?
            Our Father, who art in Autos, hollowed be thy frame. Thy Horsepower come, Thy torque be fun, in Imports as in Domestics. Give us this day our daily fuel, and forgive us our hooning, as we forgive those who hoon against us, and lead us not into chrome accents, but deliver us from rice. For thine is the Cam, and the Piston, and the Rod, for ever and ever. Or until they break.. Amen

Comment

A friend and me did every single sticker by hand, it was quite good fun

I got them from a Danish online bookstore, and I think they were about 400 DKK (60-70 USD) for both StickerBomb1 and StickerBomb2.

Comment

good start. needs less tire in back and more low. right now it looks like a cup kit
                If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

So I got the car back from the mechanics

The bad news is that the bill was 25.000 DKK thats about 2.500 pounds i belive, so it was either get raped by the mechanic or sell him the RM wheels.
                  I chose the last No he gave me a offer for the wheels that I couldn't resist

After that I got the car back on stock 14" magnesiums That just didn't feel right for the car, so I looked around and found these

Got some rubber bands for them

Got them painted

Fitted the tires

And fitted them on the car

I absolutly love the way they came out

Next up is spacers in the back and homemade airride that I am working with a buddy to get done...

Hope you guys like it

Comment

BTW thats 7x17" MINI Cooper wheels with 165/35-R17 Nankang NS-1 tires

Comment

<3
                      drugstoreviewer.com

Comment

Not keen on the front grill..I think the standard one would look better.

Comment

That's the standard front grille for the 3L Lupo.
                          Like the Mini wheels.
                          My 1978 Porsche 924 build thread is quite boring.
                          * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

STRLW // Photography focused on vehicles

Comment

Minuki:
                            As forloveandglory said the grill is a stock Lupo 3L grill, the grill from the model you are thinking about doesn't fit the 3L model.

Glad you guys like it

Comment

So I took my time to grab a few photos in the rain today

Comment

Working...
                              X