• Show
Clear All

Yes this is pure sex

Comment

great work dude!

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

yeah rb26. just a few bolt on mods at the moment. should be about 400bhp at the fly. im currently sourcing some GT racing spec brembo brakes for the front and rear and then il look into converting it to a nice single turbo

Comment

Ugh I **** you Australians and your access to skylines I want an r32 so bad haha. Both cars look amazing by the way.
          IG/TWITTER @alloydhiggins

sigpic

Comment

lol gonna have to correct you there dude. im not austrailian. im from wales in the uk. and both cars? its the same car. thanks anyway though.

oh and just fitted my new keys racing wheel and work quick release boss.

cheers
            jaz

Comment

oh and before anyone comments, im waiting for for some correct steering wheel bolts to arrive. just couldnt resist fitting the wheel so these had to do. blue titanium hex key bolts are on the way.

Comment

you could buy my twin t3/t4 turbos! they're brand new and they'd easily get you to about 800hp!

Nice and clean. I like.
                Glide Boy zr71
                Want to see my car and or me talk shit? Entertainment guaranteed either way
                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32175

Comment

An r32 is one of the top 5 cars I'd love to own, no doubt. One day maybe.

You're doing this one great justice, it looks great. The track stance is perfectly fine!

Comment

It must've sucked to get the entire underside coating off- On a plus note all the stitch welding looks great and I'm looking forward to seeing some vids of it on the road.

Hmm AWD Rb26....

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Perfect *w*

Comment

Car looks great, bnr32 is my favourite shape of all the series. Even standard they look amazing.

Comment

Working...
                        X