• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooh what headlights are these then

Comment

Well today went well!! Blacked out the lights

Much better now

Comment

Just thought I'd put a pic up in daylight of them fitted to the car after it broke down and nearly killed me lol

Comment

Don't have any more pics at the moment! Got it on the hunter at the weekend after work and that was a laugh!

went to adjust the front toe but hey seized is an understatement lol

Camber king

Well after work yesterday fitted a pair of new track rods and ends, then put it on the hunter! Now it drives 100% times better

Comment

Well forgot to mention i managed to pick up a black vert carpet in good condition! so in the summer this will be fitted to replace my dyed grey one!

i managed to find 2 in the space of a week! bek is the owner of the other one :P

Comment

Right bit of a massive update!! This parcel will be arriving in the new year and it's something I've been after for years!!! Can't wait now!! Let's see if you can guess what it might be!!

I'm going to be running hydraulic suspension

Actually can't wait!!

Will spend a while playing with it before I've perfected it!!

Comment

Just a little update!

Managed to pick up a E46 M3 Diff for good money so will be ripping it apart and using the crown wheel and pinion for my spare evo casing!!!

Looking forward to the 3.62 gear ratio :P

Comment

Thanks for that tommy will get in touch!!

Right as of last week I've been on the car for a few random evenings!!! So I'm just going to show the progress

The boot install came out

Then this is currently how far I've got with mounting the hydro setup

After I got that far I called it a night on the hydro and started stripping the car ready for some long over due body work!!

All Acs decals removed

All rear stuff removed

Rear bumper and hardtop off

Took it outside for a wash to mark all the damaged areas

Then after this came some long rubbing down

Whilst I never listen to the radio I thought what's the point of my aerial so away she went

Also removed the rear BMW badge whilst I was at it

And then the rubbed down areas have seen a bit of filler ready for yet more rubbing down before the whiole car is blocked!!!

Let's just say I've been having fun to say the least lol!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

Comment

Well who ever is not following my on Instagram! I've got the rear hydro up and running and good lord is it fun

108 likes, 27 comments - j3ey on June 23, 2015: "Juicy!!!"

The tyres are too fat or i could go Lower

Also been stripping the evo engine from the individual orionocco m3 after it span a shell on cylinder 2

Also been getting on with some more bodywork, namely removing the bonnet badge!!

Not much more to report!! Been a busy evening lol

Comment

• Just a few pics of the latest work

That's for looking!

Comment

• Well last night saw some more work getting done!!!

This time in the form of calipers getting painted after I'd sandblasted and primed them!

Will be doing the fronts to match soon!

Also got the side indicators smoothed off!

No pictures of the welding but some of it with filler lol

And that's all for now folks

Comment

• Well been cracking on again as of late!!!

Performance 6 pots painted to be bright behind white wheels

6pot front 4 pot rears, I call than pins o'clock lol

I miss driving this car soooo much!!!

Comment

• Well it seems to be vanos time!!! Like I don't actually have much going on at the moment any way haha

all started with orionocco and it's poorly bottom end!

Then engine has been stripped pretty much naked apart from cams, crank and a few other odds and sods, I took the opportunity to remove the vanos from it!

Then I got a besian seal kit from hackengineering and set about rebuilding it!

All done and could say I'd happily do it again! Pretty soothing really!!

Pic of the vanos and old seals together

Looking forward to getting it on my car and rebuilding that one!!!

Thanks for looking guys!!

Comment

• Might aswell update the orinoco here as it's pretty much another work project anyway!

As you all know the engine came out and got stripped for parts, in the mean time Gary (the boss) has been thinking what to do with it, lots of ideas sprang to mind but then one made total sense!! S54!!!

So yesterday myself and Gari went to pick up an engine from an 05 car with 30k on the clock! This thing was fresh as fook!!

Today my self and my mechanic spent most of the day doing a few odds and sods on the engine to get it ready!

Around 11 o'clock we had this!

And a little while later we had more stuff like the rad, aircon pipes, steering rack, and other odds and sods on!

This is how she currently sits! We shall be using fly by wire throttle and will be making our own custom loom! To get this running is going to be a task within it self but in the end will be perfect!!!

More pics and updates to follow as and when!

Comment

• Bit more of a body work update!! Being doing odds and sods where possible!!

This is how she's currently sitting!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X