Joeys E36 328i Vert, From The Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zic View Post
    So awesome. Have you thought about sourcing an ACS front bumper? would really compliment the rest of the car.
    As much as I'd like an Acs front bumper im not the biggest fan of it! Especially in Montreal blue it does not suit to well!

Comment

Man this vert is incredible, well done. All that ACS is sweet. And boy that interior sure is pretty... can't wait for the brakes to be finished!

Comment

Well not got much to say as I only fitted them last night but here is what I've been working on for a while!!!

Comment

Look at that! So sweet.
          Originally posted by Mähks
          isso... felgen, fahrwerk, keine kohle mehr

Comment

thats beautiful!
            https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

nice bumping into you and rick at prept fella should be down at players! just started a thread too see how it goes lol

Comment

Good job on the clean car!! i love the white on blue!

Comment

Comment

Right not been on here lately had alot going on with an ill nan and just fell out of the car mood!!

Went to prept and had a good night even though it was in the pitch black

Also after this I've managed to be a bit of a Del Boy and swap a few bits to get a set of winter wheels that I've been after for years!!

For those that don't know they are genuine ac schnitzer type 2 non racing

18x8.5 et15 front
                      18x9.5 et22 rear

The tyres are currently off and I'm looking at powder coaters ready to put the tyres back on!!

Also from prept I noticed my clutch had started slipping at random occasions, as it's my birthday I decided to ask the family for a new clutch and fly setup!

Managed to bad a saschs oem evo clutch and a drift works lightened flywheel!

The whole set up weighs 10.9kg

The original setup weighs just shy of 20kg so this setup is really well suited to the engine!

Having fitted it on Saturday and just doing the causal every day driving I can say it feels so nice! Revs pick up so quick and the car now feels like I've supercharged it!!

Thanks for reading guys!

Comment

Well it's update time again!!

Got a text this morning from dips after giving him my wheels last week!!

I'll let the pics do the talking!!!

To say I'm over the moon is an understatement!!!

Thanks again dude!!

Comment

Well not much has happend lately apart from nearly dying ha ha no I'm joking but it was a killer on a Saturday morning

Driving to work and kinda been drifting on my nankangs as the water provokes boyish behaviour

Them suddenly

Whoops! Which resulted in a lot of swearing and loads of phone calls later!

Managed to take it off go to a tyre shop get them to refit the tyre then came back and went to work lol!

Put my tyres on the rear 9.5s type 2 and got them fitted ASAP!!!

So now looking pretty drift spec lol!!

Comment

A few more ACS goodies have turned up

Comment

Got the front wheels on finically!!!!!

Comment

What's going on here then..........

Comment

Working...
                                X