Joeys E36 328i Vert, From The Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice. Where did you source them?
    I just bought a pair of lips from image wheels.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Not much has actually happend as of late.......

Ok i lied, i built my wheels up to be wider than they originally were

original sizes were

8.5j front et 22 with 18mm (spacer to clear brakes) making them et4
      9.5j Rear et 22 with 18mm spacer to make them et4

Now im running the old rear wheels as my new fronts and ive built the rears up
      9.5J front et22 18mm spacer (to clear the brakes) remaining et4 just an inch wider upfront :shock:
      10J Rear with a total ET of 4 with no spacer

i had to remove my rear stud conversion to fit the bbs rs center caps because with no spacer they poked out way to far and i couldnt fit the cap!

this was my trial pic with my rear as a front

Yep she fits!!! JUST.............. :shock:

Then i set about sorting the rears out.

lets just say its gonna be a wideone!!

car went into hovercarmode whilst i took the wheels and tyres to get fitted on.

as soon as i got the tyres on you know i ran straight home to see if my calculations worked lol

they had just been mm perfect 8)

now this is how wide she is from the front :twisted:

so that was that!!! then i took a trip to gaydon with bek after he unveiled his amazeballs plastidipped vert!!

i love this pic as it shows off the rear dish :twisted:

lets just say that was a fun weekend!!

fast forward to last weekend..... I had been persuaded by the rollhard guys to come over to their show in belgium and lets just say im glad i did!! The cars over there make my car look standard, the attention to detail is amazing, Here are some pics..........

I had been parked for about half an hour when a guy was asking everyone whos car is this! i admitted it was mine and he nearly cried with joy!! he had been following me on instagram and wanted me to do a magazine feature with him there and then! so we left the show area and found a spot to take some pics!! heres a pic i took from then

i was amazed he knew my car!!

back to the show i trotted! id lost my space but hey i dident mind! i got some better photos

and so far my fave pic of them all!!

:smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007

Thanks for reading guys!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Thank you everyone! I'll throw up some pics in here

Enjoy

Comment

• Little bit of an update coming

Might be On for players who knows!!

Comment

• Well they are all built up ready to go on now

:twisted: :smt007

Comment

• Comment

• Got a few pics from players at the weekend

As you can see I ran two sets of wheels lol

Then I kinda did a big doughnut and got told to leave the Tarmac LOL

Ha ha thanks for looking guys

Comment

• Been playing with headlights again!

This time I'm now running dual bi xennons

Here's a few pics

And s crappy pic of them fitted lol

Thanks for looking

Comment

• Thought I may as well update this for my records!

So I was fed up of having a boot that I couldn't use, I'd spoken to a few people and picked Amar at Team SPB to do the boot work! Here are some before and after pics

It was messy but it worked! So when I never needed the boot I dident mind haha!

This is how it looks trimmed up!

The amps are back lit with LEDs when the stereo is on! Looks very smart indeed!

When I get a new hydro spring box next year I'll loose the hump in the middle!!

Thanks guys

Comment

• Thought I'd throw up most of the show pics I've got that I've not shared yet! These are westside, ultimatestance and players!!

Comment

• Well been a long while since I updated the journal! It's been a crappy winter as always just been getting things ready for this years show season!!

Mainly wheels as most of you know I was running two bbs rfs and two bbs rs

So I had a plan where I wanted to build my rs up to 18" so once I get a plan I tend to stick to it!

Wheels where removed to get them split down ready for new ventures, cue some scabby mv2s I picked up for 80 quid to stop it sitting on axle stands!

Started splitting wheels

I then built them all back up being 17" rf 004 with 9.5 et 22 fronts and 10 et4 rears

This is how it sat again

After I'd ordered my new lips and barrels they arrived from America in no time

I was playing around with sizes I ended up sticking with what I know on the front but made it half an inch wider on the rear.

Now I'm running 9.5" fronts and 10.5" rears

Test fitted a rear on the car to make sure they would fit, luckily my calculations were correct!

I took the barrels to be powder coated to keep them looking tidy I decided against black as I had it before so decided to go red to match my interior even though you won't often see it!

I then built and sealed up the wheels

Left them for a few days to set then took them to work to get the tyres fitted

10.5" rear hmmmm tasty

With all four on I took some photos hope you like it

One thing let me down was my rs's faces had minor pitting on the spokes it really bugged me so I've been doing one by one with a polishing cone!!

After some serious polishing this is how they came up!!

Thanks for reading lads

Comment

• Well they are all built up ready to go on now

:twisted: :smt007

Comment

• Comment

• Well another month more shows and some more pictures! Not like many people comment on my journal but it's good to see what goes on ha ha

I've been playing with the idea of running a GT splitter for a while! But sadly after all my efforts at my ride height it's still on the floor

So that got swiftly taken off back to Mr carbon

Thanks for looking

Comment

Working...
                                X