R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristopherJason View Post
      Sexy as Fuck !, i love the color

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
      WOW this is stunning

Thanks so much guys!!

Comment

• Just read the whole thread, tbh at the start it didn't really catch my eye, and I thought it was going to look average, but I was totally wrong. End result looks amazing!
        My Ride | Facebook | Instagram[/CENTER]

Comment

• Pics don't do it justice Trust me I've seen it in the flesh it's insane. All his work too pretty much and a UK build and easily one of the best builds on here

Comment

• This went from mild to wild in 1 page, looks amazing

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Well as of late I've been toying with the idea of carbon fibre skinning!!! So I picked up the materials needed to try it! After pestering Andy for tips and tricks I'm part way through my center console! I should have started small haha

Let's put it this way! Andy makes it looks like child's play! It's pretty much a waiting game between coats!!!

I'll keep it updated on the outcome !!

Comment

• Just read through your whole build thread and I have to say, that's an amazing transformation you went through. I love that colour scheme so much.

What are your engine plans for next year, if you don't mind asking?

Comment

• this guy is doing some serious work

Comment

• A little bit of a change up lately! Got bored of the black extended leather so decided to dye it Indianapolis like my seats

Not really any before pics as I guess most people know what black leather looks like

Here's a cheeky pic of a test piece to see if I liked it!!

Will keep you guys up dated

Comment

• Some fitted pics

Comment

• Its been a while since ive had an update! might aswell throw this up! just a pic someone did for me! i think its amazing!!!

Comment

• Not much has been going on lately lost a bit of love for the car lately as I barely drive it as much as I used to

Went to a meet called prept on wensday night turned out okay and met up with a few buddies

After that met up with tej with the Santorini e30m3 and we took a few shots together

A friend of mine randomly text me when I was at work today telling me he's at my house, I thought nothing of it so carried about my business, later I was checking Instagram turns out he took a pretty nice shot of my car whilst parked on the drive!!

Not much else to report! Thanks for looking

Comment

• The prept meets always look good, car looks as amazing as always too

Comment

• Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                              The prept meets always look good, car looks as amazing as always too

Thanks a lot buddy

Comment

• Just a little update!! Going a bit wider on the wheels so to speak!! I now have a 3.5" pair of lips for the rear

Can't wait

Comment

Working...
                                X