I ♥ my Sonderklasse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stance is a Dance. View Post
    I have leaky stock 300SE suspension. I have a pretty decent lean off the to the drivers side. If you're gonna leak at least leak equally.
    Haha, I'm running Bilstien HDs and AMG black springs. I wanted other wheels, but I've decided nothing fits the car better than the original AMG Pentas.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
    And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

• If Pentas weren't so pricey I'd look into those. I'll probably go for bags and get the stockers powder coated or plasti dipped until I can find some really nice wheels.

I'm totally jacking your thread -_-

Comment

If Pentas weren't so pricey I'd look into those. I'll probably go for bags and get the stockers powder coated or plasti dipped until I can find some really nice wheels.

I'm totally jacking your thread -_-
        Most interest its gotten in months. Pentas can be found for cheap, its absolutely retarded how much they go for, they really are $800 wheels, but sell for $1500+ because people are willing to pay that for them.

The W126 section of Benzworld.org is a joke, nothing but old dumbasses who have nothing better to do than shit on others, or try to make themselves feel better for over spending on their pos.

And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by RubbderDucky View Post
          The W126 section of Benzworld.org is a joke, nothing but old dumbasses who have nothing better to do than shit on others, or try to make themselves feel better for over spending on their pos.
          Holy shit, THIS.

I'd have to try em, my car is basically a slightly smaller version of your car, body wise, so it should be able to pull em off but you never know until they're on I guess.

My dream wheels, no budget constraints, would be 3 piece 15" bundts with a step lip, maybe 1". That would be so sick.
          Last edited by Stance is a Dance.; 06-27-2013, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Our cars physically are the same. Difference is the motor, trans, and diff.

Comment

• Really? Yours looks bigger. Probably just the AMG kit and my eyes.

Comment

• Yes, SELs are like 15 inches longer, and SECs are a little bit shorter. SE bodies are all the same.

Comment

• And so it begins...

Comment

• Thats a lot of parts mane. Do work.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

My dream wheels, no budget constraints, would be 3 piece 15" bundts with a step lip, maybe 1". That would be so sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                        Thats a lot of parts mane. Do work.
                        That's only half, I still have to buy oil, other gaskets, get head work done, a special tool for the guides and other shit.
                        Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                        I need one of those in my life.

Comment

• It has begun. Got some parts in last Wednesday, more coming this Friday. I got the alt bracket off, along with part of the thermostat housing. I started on the power steering pump and bracket, but my parents invited me to dinner so I stopped. Picking back up tomorrow where I left off today.

Comment

• Yay progress!

Comment

• BOY THOSE TIMING CHAINS SURE DO LOOK FUN TO REPLACE.

....said no one ever.

im looking forward to the progress, i really do love this car.
                              Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

• Those mercs look fun to play with

Not

What type if gpm do you see with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X