My Box... or the ZRV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Box... or the ZRV

Got a build over on the big xB forum but im going nuts with my fitment.. thought i would be happy with my current setup but I need MOAR Low...

anyways ill start with pics from "Day 1" even though i didnt start working on my box until i owned it for 4 years....

decided that i was tired of driving a Zombie (seriously count how many Silver xB's you see every day and youll see why i got tired of it being stock)
    so red steelies... not bad for a start..

picked up some Sonar headlights to help get rid of the dreaded STOCKNESS

installed a new radio with Bluetooth and iPod use (dont even use the iPod anymore)

internet high five for who ever guesses the movie

rolled 4x4 status for a while

then simulated low

then i got some Racelands

notice the gangster hot rod rake.... ran out of time when we did the coilovers

got it down in the back

little face lift

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

got rid of some more red... dont know what i was thinking... maybe that inner Ricer from the F&F films got brought out

got some wheels... wanted Work Equip's but couldn't afford them so next best thing VarrsToen V2's'

then got tired of the silver so i went with some old school colors

interior felt left out so it got some fake Gator..

doors were done.. just no good pics...

and since this is my thread...

heres my old GTP Grand Prix before it got ghetto dropped

and my C10 thats semi stanced...

15x12 wheels... and its almost scraping the front K-member... may drop it even more... who knows

next wheels for the box hopefully

17x7.5 John Cooper Works wheels... probably polished and with some Camber and some modified suspension bits i should be sittin real purdy

Comment

Did you have extra green paint left over from painting the pickup?

I don't understand why you would go from a factory gloss painted body to, what looks to be, spray bombed green. I know what you wrote. But the wheels you test fitted on there were heading in the right direction to set it apart from the average silver xB. IMO
      DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
      E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

why would you spray bomb a car with 5~ year old paint?

no me gusta.

Comment

Wanted to be different... Actually going to media blast the body soon to take care of some rust issues from rock chips and smooth out some dings and dents its gotten in its 7 years of being on the road...and the factory paint was scratched and spider webbing so it looked like ass up close...hopefully fathers day presents include an air compressor so I can give it a proper paint job. This is a builds thread so its gonna get better... Shit as it sits its placed Top 25 at a mini truck show and Best Style at Import Face Off in Rockingham
          Sent from the toilet, bed, road or garage using Big T 2.0

Comment

And sitting next to my buddies box my 15s look pathetic...

Sent from the toilet, bed, road or garage using Big T 2.0

Comment

The 15's look an assload better then the generic black w/ polished lip wheels.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Its more the size difference...trust me if I could get the wheels I have now in a 17 I woulda...I have always loved the Work Equip 03s but never saw them in anything bigger than s 15

Seriously who farted

Comment

only "new" things are ive achieved the perfect classic stance (think og Datsun 510 racecar) with smaller tires up front and pulled another trophy

Is that an old Soul? Naaaa

Comment

That hood is terrible.

Looks good stance wise and that is a great looking color. Maybe get a legit paint job and get rid of those tails and get some BB tail lights and badges.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

i would say get a paint job, but thats already been said, and i know the "need funds" feeling. looks good. i like the tails, but i think you should tint them a tad. and those with a nice gloss paint job would look great.

1996 Cadillac Deville Build Thread

Lancer Build Thread

Elantra Build Thread [car is no more ]

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                        That hood is terrible.

Looks good stance wise and that is a great looking color. Maybe get a legit paint job and get rid of those tails and get some BB tail lights and badges.

how is it terrible? its not your style its what i wanted... was gonna polish it but it didnt work so i let it rust a lil and hit it with a matte clear and bB tail lights are the stock ones... actually goin to try something soon to keep up the old school theme with my heads and tails

Originally posted by ryanjblajda View Post
                        i would say get a paint job, but thats already been said, and i know the "need funds" feeling. looks good. i like the tails, but i think you should tint them a tad. and those with a nice gloss paint job would look great.
                        its going to be painted a sexy shade of brown when i get my taxes hopefully and thanks for the props

Is that an old Soul? Naaaa

Comment

New wheels... Racing Heart TRD sport wheels... Now to get a hand full of spacers and a camber kit

And boom she dropped the ball and he jumped in front of the bus

Comment

Looks good man

Comment

Thanks man.. Gettin ready to start body work with my old man to get it factory fresh and ready to paint it

And boom she dropped the ball and he jumped in front of the bus

Comment

Working...
                              X