No announcement yet.

Back in another bimmer - e21 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, did you really swap passanger seat with driver seat? Just asking due to the lever
    Or does this lever have another function? Never sat in an e21.

Comment

Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
      That's actually pretty cool looking. saw it for sale but didn't know how it'd fit.
      Yeah I missed out on the last one he had because your buddy theneek got to him before me lol, I offered a little less then he was asking though and no body beat my offer. I love how it looks, I ***** that there was no console there. Now to figure out a cupholder lol.

Now I just need to locate all the non-ac console stuff for when I delete it this winter.

Originally posted by atkins View Post
      Dude, did you really swap passanger seat with driver seat? Just asking due to the lever
      Or does this lever have another function? Never sat in an e21.
      No they are swapped lol. That lever I believe is for the passengers to get out of the back. On the other side is the knob for the recline.
      My '66 C10 Build
      My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

The e28 center console is a fairly common swap on e21s. I have one sitting in my garage as well. Reall cleans up stuff.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Did it clean up stuff in your garage?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
            The e28 center console is a fairly common swap on e21s. I have one sitting in my garage as well. Reall cleans up stuff.
            Originally posted by atkins View Post
            Did it clean up stuff in your garage?

Comment

So my E30 Husco Armrest showed up. Rough mock up of what it will look like together. Might have to have one of the arms custom made to really look like it is suppose to be there but it should get me by for now. Plan on installing tonight or tomorrow.

Also pulled the axleback off my parts car, its a cheapie but it looks way better atleast. still have to get the B-pipe off but that will have to be another day as the bolts were seized up.

My '66 C10 Build
              My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Alright, got it in but I'll need to do some tweaking once I drive with it some. E28 Console and E30 Husco Armrest in an E21 lol

My '66 C10 Build
                My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Fixed my shift boot and got a farther away pic, ignore the dirty interior lol

My '66 C10 Build
                  My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

I like that steering wheel. You should probably adjust your handbreake. Looks quite too far pulled up.

Comment

yeah mine won't pull half that far before it's completely locked. tighten it up and you can start on your e-brake entry drifts

Comment

Yeah the ebrake is on my to-do list, plan on doing brakes and adjusting it at the same time. Also plan on repainting the ebrake as well
                        My '66 C10 Build
                        My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Coming along nicely bud. Great work. Keep it up.

Comment

So this is more of an update if things to come. Stripped down my parts car last weekend and I now have two things for my own e21. Black carpet and a low mile motor. Both need cleaned up but they ready for a clean up and install. When the carpet goes in my a/c is getting pulled. After carpet is done ill finally be pretty much done on the interior.

Also thinking about experimenting with my cluster. On a 2002 they have wood grain around the gauges and I've been thinking about doing the same on my e21 with vinyl but I'm on the fence.
                            My '66 C10 Build
                            My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Awesome build, any updates with this?
                              sigpic

@Wrinckled

Comment

sorry if this has been answered already, what steering wheel is that? I love it

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Working...
                                X