No announcement yet.

Viplook(?) A8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so, love the d2's and the wheels are choice but, like the crowd, was bummed on the color choice and the amount of stretch in the rear. fronts look perfect, find a 255/35 for the rear or something, that'll get you close enough on the rolling

take some measurements on the springs and contact johnathon at 2bennett racing here in the states, they'll make you some custom springs for a really reasonable price, that is if you like the valving that's present

Audi service, restoration, performance upgrades, parts and more. 2Bennett is a convenient and cost effective dealer alternative for all Audi years and models. Our 25 years of total focus exclusively on Audis means we understand how to diagnose and repair your Audi like no other. Extensive breadth of diagnostic resources and knowledge, from early examples to newest Audi models. Audi diagnostic equipment as well as parts access directly with Audi USA and Germany helps ensure efficiency and accuracy.

Comment

I think that it not good idea get sprigs in the states, postage in Finland costs too much.
      We have few companies there who also do custom springs, costs about 80$/spring.
      Now I have problem my right side front tyre, it wast empty yesterday morning That I trying go to work Today going to local tyre store chek it (and the car have a buyer who may have to buy the next week off, will see what happen)

Comment

Do you have helper springs on the fronts? Remove them to get it even lower.

That much stretch needs to be accompanied with mega lows, whole point in stretch right for more clearance?
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
          Do you have helper springs on the fronts? Remove them to get it even lower.

That much stretch needs to be accompanied with mega lows, whole point in stretch right for more clearance?
          No helper springs, just one progressive spring (cant cut lower), I know it needs more low
          I think that wider rear tyres is not good idea, tyre scraping is not my business.

Comment

Working...
          X