Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex's 92 Hilux Pickup (NZ) So. Many. Photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What offset are those rims? Ps really nice truck mate

Comment

• Updates?!?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Hey hey. No updates at this stage - she's hiding away in the garage. Was at LOATL last year

| 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• What are the specs on those rims mate? etc offset, width?

Comment

• This does not help my urge to buy a truck for my next build lol. Looks awesome man, keep it up.

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

• Great photography and editing skills sir.
              Love the job on the car too

Audi RS4PRA | VW Golf MKV GT-Y | Audi A1 SportBack

Comment

• Thanks for the nice comments!
                Pushed her out of the garage today for a snap..

Comment

• You should push it outside more often, lol.
                  The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                  Originally posted by Dubway5887
                  I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Hey Alex, I signed up because I found your truck on here and absolutely love it!!

I'm in the process of trying to find a dual cab hilux (as I need to transport dirt bike and mountain bike about the place) but didn't want to be boring and stock.

Found your truck and was sold on the idea of stancing it (maybe not quiet so low)

Hopefully have truck this coming weekend, then it's off to the internet to buy parts.

Keep the photos coming.

Ash

Comment

• Diggin the hilux build, always wanted a dropped 4 door. Keep it up
                      95 ucf20. static, flatbelly, 18x11 18x12.5 lots of camber.

be my internet friend on the gram @thisisdalton

Comment

• Hey , I signed up because I found your truck on here and absolutely love it!!
                        I'm in the process of trying to find a dual cab hilux (as I need to transport dirt bike and mountain bike about the place) but didn't want to be boring and stock. Currently i am using armored suv. Found your truck and was sold on the idea of stancing it (maybe not quiet so low). Hopefully have truck this coming weekend, then it's off to the internet to buy parts.

Comment

• Cheers for the nice words guys

The truck's been off the road now for almost half a year.
                          Have sold a few bits and pieces off it - but hopefully she'll come back from it better than ever...
                          ...Or get scrapped haha!

Here's some of the last photos I took of it.

Comment

• Looks good dude!

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
                            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

• This is the coolest Hilus I've ever seen /thread

- Renato
                              TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
                              sigpic

Comment

• Hi guys. Feels like a lifetime since I've jumped on here. For anyone who is interested, the truck is still alive. Some big updates to come in the not too distant future.

Chances are my minitruckin.co.nz build will be updated slightly more regularly than this one.

I'm on what his hopefully the final push with the truck build, so will try to write up what Ive done in a few months.

Comment

Working...
                                X